PDA

View Full Version : Gardens

Kazz
11-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Come on then people with all this rain how is your gardening growing or "surviving" may be abetter description.....seems to me things that normaly bloom are suffering this year or is it just me...........:?

Moli
11-07-2008, 09:07 PM
I seem to have 1 step forward and 2 steps back with my garden at present, I have loads of tubs and baskets which are doing well, but the garden is another story, all this bloomin' rain means as I live in the country, all kinds of weeds are popping up!!!

Mags
11-07-2008, 09:17 PM
My garden is suffering:(..... the top baskets of my flower fountains now look very straggly, the wall containers and the wheelbarrow which are planted with petunians have practically flattened and have no shape to them anymore:(

The weeds are doing well though!! :roll::-D

angieh
11-07-2008, 11:39 PM
My lovely rose in the front garden took a real hammering - two branches have been nearly snapped off and the flowers are looking so sad. It was gorgeous a week or so ago and smelled lovely. My smoke bush has also suffered a broken limb.

Kim
12-07-2008, 12:03 PM
My garden has taken a real bashing and has left me very disheartened. Oh for some long lasting sunshine. Summer? what a joke.

Jac
12-07-2008, 12:30 PM
Hey Kim summer was that nice day a couple of weeks ago, didn't you know that?:lol:

I was just knocking my garden into shape before I went on holiday. All my plants are about drowned:( The grass sqwelches and I need to cut it.

Kim
12-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Hey Kim summer was that nice day a couple of weeks ago, didn't you know that?:lol:

I think you are sadly right Jac!! ;)

EmmaG
14-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Plants in my garden are growing very well, unfortunately the weeds are growing even better!!!! :) The borders are starting to fill out and my veg patch is going very well.