PDA

View Full Version : urinated in water dish

jenng
10-07-2008, 11:31 AM
when i cleaned out max yesterday he had urinated in his water dish din't think much a bout it just called him a dirty boy, to day when i went in to clean him out he had a poo in his dish, they have clean litter every day and cleaned out 3 times a day he still uses his tray. has anybody any idea why he could be doing this:?
Jenny

Fran
11-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Hi Jenny, is Max your stud boy?? If so I know that studs can be 'dirty' but I'm wondering if he has just started this behaviour whether it's a stress sort of thing. Is he having enough girls to keep him happy for example??

charliebubs
11-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Could he have a water infection? They do pee in strange places in that instance..........but I'm not sure about pooing in strange places :?

Not much help am I!??! LOL

Sorry :?

ellenlouise
11-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Ive never heard of such behaviour could it be that he is stressed in some way? How old is he? you could try if he continues to do this placing the bowl ona clip attached to a side so that the bowl is slightly in the air so it would be more difficult for him to do anything in there. You know how you see bowls attached on cat carriers.

jenng
11-07-2008, 11:33 AM
I have worked out why he has done this he was showing off to his girl friend just to show his masculinity.

ellenlouise
11-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Ah boys will be boys!

Fran
11-07-2008, 12:00 PM
Glad you have got to the root of the problem Jenny! These hormones do make them do the strangest things at times :lol:

charliebubs
11-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm - I can see why - that kind of thing really impresses me!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :lol: ;) :lol: