PDA

View Full Version : Angels of Egdware Rd

Kazz
09-07-2008, 10:01 PM
On Sunday Channel 4...the tube bombings in London a programme about why people stayed and helped instead of seeking safety themselves............real Heroes...

Its the 3rd anniversay this year 7/7/05 this is an account horryifying.....http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2254864/Tim-Coulson-The-angel-of-Edgware-Road.html

PoshPuss
10-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Indeed he is a hero. Although traumatised I hope he will find solace in the thought that he did what was humanly right. However, it does make you think, would I have stayed or fled? I would like to think I would have done the right thing and helped but maybe I too would have been so terrified that I took flight. mmmm, one of the BIG questions that these scenarios put to you.

Mags
10-07-2008, 02:32 PM
Tim Coulson is one very brave man and indeed a hero.

It takes a very strong person not to panic when something like that happens, he genuinely gave help and comfort to those poor suffering people without a thought for his own safety.

For all his bravery he still has to face the demons of the carnage on that fateful day three years on...:(

Yes, he is certainly is a real Hero..

yola
12-07-2008, 02:26 PM
My neighbour who commutes to London every day was on the Edgware Road train that was blown up. Thankfully she was OK, but I know she's wracked with guilt daily about the people that were not so lucky. There are so many people that just were so selfless on that day.

I didn't see the programme but I have read and seen previous reports of true bravery way above what one would expect.