PDA

View Full Version : Dusty and Anakin playing!

random
07-07-2008, 10:36 PM
More like Anakin being a big bully, poor Dusty! :lol:

4gbgmr5K5jo

random
07-07-2008, 10:39 PM
That's Maddy crying in the background btw, she was out in the hall with Muddy paws from digging the little b****r!

Mags
07-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Aww...what a bully that little Anakin is :D ......... poor Dusty looks like she wouldn't hurt a fly! :lol:

random
07-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Aww...what a bully that little Anakin is :D ......... poor Dusty looks like she wouldn't hurt a fly! :lol:

She just walks round and ignores him usually Mags but sometimes she will give chase and have a little play with him and he loves that! :lol: It's really funny as he's always under a sofa or something waiting in ambush for her and she just walks past, she's really tolerant with him but then Tucker is the same so she is well used to it by now! :lol:

Moli
07-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Poor Dusty....she is so good with him too...Anakin is a little bully...Doubt Dusty had better come and live up here, where she will not get bullied...;)

random
07-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Poor Dusty....she is so good with him too...Anakin is a little bully...Doubt Dusty had better come and live up here, where she will not get bullied...;)

lol! Nice try but she would miss him really, she cleans his ears and everything! :-D She loves the cats, she plays more with them than she does the dogs! And funny to think that Anakin will grow up to bigger than her one day! :lol:

Moli
07-07-2008, 11:14 PM
lol! Nice try but she would miss him really, she cleans his ears and everything! :-D She loves the cats, she plays more with them than she does the dogs! And funny to think that Anakin will grow up to bigger than her one day! :lol:She can clean my cats ears, there are 5 here for her to mother...;)

random
07-07-2008, 11:19 PM
She can clean my cats ears, there are 5 here for her to mother...;)

But who would clean Anakin's ears? :lol: He'd be such a scruffy wee boy without Dusty pandering to him! :lol:

Jac
07-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Aww poor wee soul! and your such a cruel mummy to video it lol.. Dusty you pack your bags and come stay with Auntie Jac pst you'll make me feel tall too:lol:

angieh
07-07-2008, 11:43 PM
Hasn't Anakin grown - he's going to be a big cat! (A LOVELY BIG CAT!) If Dusty wants some peace, of course Anakin could come for a holiday here with me and Merlin!

(Dusty has such a sweet face!)

Phoenix
08-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Aww poor Dusty!

Beauty says if Dusty needs a break Anakin could come here for a holiday! :lol:

(No dogs though - Beauty's nervous of dogs)

random
08-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Aww poor wee soul! and your such a cruel mummy to video it lol.. Dusty you pack your bags and come stay with Auntie Jac pst you'll make me feel tall too:lol:
Thanks Jac, everyone is after me wee girl, now form an orderly queue girls! :lol:

Hasn't Anakin grown - he's going to be a big cat! (A LOVELY BIG CAT!) If Dusty wants some peace, of course Anakin could come for a holiday here with me and Merlin!

(Dusty has such a sweet face!)
Thanks Angie, he is growing like a weed here, he's going to be bigger than Tucker at this rate! :shock:

Aww poor Dusty!

Beauty says if Dusty needs a break Anakin could come here for a holiday! :lol:

(No dogs though - Beauty's nervous of dogs)
Oh Dusty would turn Beauty around, she loves cats, she thinks she is one! :lol:

dandysmom
08-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Anakin would be more than welcome here, Random! And you think he'll be bigger than Tucker? :shock:

random
08-07-2008, 09:33 PM
Anakin would be more than welcome here, Random! And you think he'll be bigger than Tucker? :shock:

He is much bigger than Tucker was at his age so maybe! :shock: He is going to be a big boy for sure!

dandysmom
08-07-2008, 09:40 PM
That will be a lapful when he's grown: Anakin and Tucker! I had recently mentioned that to Moli about Chancer and Leia together in a lap...:-D

angieh
08-07-2008, 10:25 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a lovely way to keep warm in winter!

dandysmom
08-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Angie, my old signature here was my mom's expression: "there is nothing as loving as a cat with cold feet"! You know that time of the year when it's too chilly to be really comfortable but not quite chilly enough to turn the heat on? That's when they become lap cats, and lovely purring hot water bottles on our laps!

angieh
08-07-2008, 10:37 PM
We can always tell when it's a chilly night - Merlin comes and curls up between us on the bed to sleep - so it's mutual warming here I think!