PDA

View Full Version : Merlin's Stitches Are Gone!!!

angieh
04-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Just back from the vet - Merlin has had his stitches out and does not have to wear his collar any more! He is not sure whether to eat for Britain or groom himself for the U.K. at the moment!

I will post a picture later ............. it's just so lovely being able to cuddle him properly again. He was SO good while he had the stitches out. He had 5.

Mags
04-07-2008, 06:18 PM
Wonderful news Angie!! :D He managed quite well with that cumbersome contraption round his head, considering...

I bet it's lovely for him to feel the freedom now ..........big cuddles to the old boy! :D

Kazz
04-07-2008, 06:22 PM
So pleased for him and for you......are you pleased you had it done now? does he look better in himself if you know what I mean?

Phoenix
04-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Good Boy Merlin!

*Snuggles to the brave boy!*

Bet he's glad to have that thing off his head!

pinklizzy
04-07-2008, 08:04 PM
So glad it all went well for Merlin, he must be so pleased-you too! He'll be able to get himself all spruced up, ready for his tea party. :D

dandysmom
04-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Happy news for Merlin, you and all his Catsey aunties!! He must be sooo relieved that the collar is off, things are back to normal and the nasty cyst is gone ! May I give him a cuddle at his party?

Elaine
04-07-2008, 10:48 PM
Brilliant news:D

sammy
04-07-2008, 11:11 PM
I've not been here for ages and have just been catching up.........I'm so glad Merlin is OK, he's such a gorgeous boy! I know only too well the stress of having an elderly cat operated on, so I'm delighted he's come through it with flying colours. :D Hugs to you and Merlin.....:-D

angieh
04-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Thanks sammy - don't think we've "spoken" before!? Thanks everyone.

Don't forget Merlin's Tea Party on Sunday - hope you'll all be able to pop in sometime during the day ...... of course you can give him a cuddle, Eileen!

PoshPuss
05-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Hooray for Merlin. :D Bet he loves his mummy now :-D
Well done to you Angie for the TLC he's had.