PDA

View Full Version : help

vicci_lou
04-07-2008, 11:01 AM
my moyesy has gone missing not seen him since yesterday tea time and cant find him anywhere.. i live near a busy main road and have looked all over not found him anywhere so im thinkin that he hasnt been run over but im going out of my mind any ideas??

Phoenix
04-07-2008, 12:00 PM
Have you asked round all the neighbours? Checked all buildings? Asked around at vets and rescue centres?

Mags
04-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Hi Vicci, sorry to hear Moysey is missing, try not to panic too much just yet as many cats stay out during the warmer days and nights and tend to loose track of time when they are chasing any wild life that moves. Hopefully Moyesy will come strolling home soon as if nothing has happened.

Check out the very useful link that one of our members posted, it will give you a list of things to do to help find him.....

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=19077

Have you tried tapping his food dish, if he is nearby and hungry, he'll come running home.

Please keep us updated with any news......good luck!

angieh
04-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Oh good luck vicci-lou. I do so hope Moysey comes home soon. It's a terrible worry and I do sympathise with you. Don't give up hope.

kado
04-07-2008, 10:13 PM
I know how you feel. If any of my cats go missing even for a few hours i panick. Please let us know when the wanderer returns.

jane