PDA

View Full Version : matrix cats

CathyW
03-07-2008, 09:08 PM
my 2 where on top form today. my neighbour was in and ronnie walked out of 1 door. for reggie to walk in the other door. 1 confused neighbour LOL
they love doing that to ppl :-D

alexgirl73
03-07-2008, 09:09 PM
lol, I can just imagine the double take!

yola
03-07-2008, 09:14 PM
You need to train them to hold up little name placards . . .

*yeah, right* :roll:

dandysmom
03-07-2008, 09:38 PM
BM, I love your stories about your two and their antics! They are such characters.....:-D

CathyW
03-07-2008, 10:54 PM
BM, I love your stories about your two and their antics! They are such characters.....:-D they are a right pair, today i kept hearing a thump outside, found reggie had been jumping up onto the top of the back door. then getting on the roof (luckily we are in a single floor place) and the thump was when sir was jumping down onto the ketter (small shed) and most mornings he runs across the roof. sure hes wearing hob nail boots as well LOL
and as for the bottom shed and a few magpies and a confused cat. well thats another story.:-D

dandysmom
03-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Oh do please tell about the magpies and the confused cat!
Off to dinner now......

CathyW
04-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Oh do please tell about the magpies and the confused cat!
Off to dinner now......we have a brick shed at the bottom of the garden. and we put food out for the birds there. and 90% of the birds we have are magpies. so reggie does his *ninja* act slowly creeping up to the shed, (along the back fence) and pounces onto the shed roof. well these magpies where enjoying thier dinner so didnt budge, just gave reggie a mouthfull of magpie abuse LOL reggie sits there about 12 inches away from these magpies.thinking *now what do i do*:-D
and no he didnt win that battle.

dandysmom
04-07-2008, 08:42 PM
I can just see that!!! Magpies don't intimidate easily, do they? Wish I could have seen his face......:-D

CathyW
04-07-2008, 09:26 PM
I can just see that!!! Magpies don't intimidate easily, do they? Wish I could have seen his face......:-Di did try to get a pccy but it was too far away.

dandysmom
04-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Hopefiuly he has learned, but hope springs eternal....and maybe magpie is tasty!

CathyW
05-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Hopefiuly he has learned, but hope springs eternal....and maybe magpie is tasty!the words reggie and learn do NOT go together he just carrys on in the little world of his own :)

CathyW
05-07-2008, 08:43 PM
reggies been zooming around the garden got the wind up his tail. hes been playing with the dogs ball. so sweet. and the cameras in my bag and i cant get to it.

dandysmom
05-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Always!! They're doing something really cute and no camera ...... :roll: :-D

Kazz
05-07-2008, 09:05 PM
Magpies are really not "bovered" about cats are they...the Spivs of the bird world...........Cleo inored them and pretended they weren't there.......as she could not make the move.....Oscar got them to flutter out the way...but he was a determined hunter who did brig a dead magpie home one day in his youth......never knew if he killed it or found it dead but rather suspect it was his kill.

However every now and again throughout her life Cleo would win the Magpie battle she would stroll behind the dog or dogs as they scattered the Magpies adn I swear Cleo had the look on her face that said "See I have the muscle now - move birds"

dandysmom
05-07-2008, 09:26 PM
What a lovely story! I can just see dear Cleo with her posse and a smug look on her face...:D

CathyW
05-07-2008, 09:58 PM
What a lovely story! I can just see dear Cleo with her posse and a smug look on her face...:Dim my family the cats walk along and look after the dog :-D

Kazz
05-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Oscar used to come on walks with me and the dogs...and when we got to the field (now houses) the dogs would dash about and Oscar would hunt....as cats do, I often lost sight of him but knew every now and again where he was because he was dash out and scare the dogs..............;)

I lost count of the times I called for him when going home...soon learnt he would return on his own but had to put the dogs on the lead because they would not leave hi of their own free will... :)

angieh
05-07-2008, 10:14 PM
I love stories of cats and dogs living amiably together. It's my ambition to have the same.

A friend of mine has a border terrier who is fairly elderly, but who pined when their old cat died, so she got 2 kittens - brothers from our local rescue. The kittens idolise the dog and always cuddle up to her to sleep. I have pictures and think they are adorable. I keep trying to get this friend to come along and join Catsey, but she's a very busy lady!

CathyW
06-07-2008, 01:05 PM
reggie adores our ben, but bens a bit nervous as when he stuck his cold wet nose up reggies nerver end, he got a swipe across the nose for his trouble :) so now when reggie snuggles up to ben,obiously bens a tad bit nervous LOL