PDA

View Full Version : New PC

Elaine
03-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Graham has bought us a new pc and I cannt wait till he gets it all up and running coz this is driving me mad, this one is being run via the laptop, its slow, it sticks, my emails are in japanese:shock: the list is endless of complaints.
Roll on tomorrow evening:D

Mags
03-07-2008, 08:10 PM
That was very nice of Graham ..........I hope he has it up and running soon Elaine.:D

Did you think someone wanted you for a pet sitting job in Japan??? :-D

Elaine
03-07-2008, 08:12 PM
I have no idea why my emails are in japanese, either does G. That will explain why I havent forwarded any jokes or anything coz i cannt blooming well read them myself:lol:

angieh
03-07-2008, 08:19 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :-D

Elaine
03-07-2008, 08:22 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :-D

Its not funny:? :lol: :lol: :lol:
G also has strict instructions to get it all set up quick smart so i can download the photos from my camera and show you the giant cows;)

angieh
03-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Sorry Elaine, I wasn't laughing at your desperate need for a pc - I was laughing at "That will explain why I havent forwarded any jokes or anything coz i cannt blooming well read them myself" and admit to chuckling still!

dandysmom
03-07-2008, 09:30 PM
I'm looking forward to the "giant cows" with great anticipation......also the Eva pic you'll be posting in the new photo comp! She'll be formidable competition......:-D

Moli
03-07-2008, 09:36 PM
I have no idea why my emails are in japanese, either does G. That will explain why I havent forwarded any jokes or anything coz i cannt blooming well read them myself:lol:
I did wonder why I was not getting any jokes:roll: :(Thought I was maybe off your joke list for some reason!!

Elaine
04-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Nobody gets removed from the joke list unless they ask to be removed:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kazz
04-07-2008, 07:09 PM
I did wonder why I was not getting any jokes:roll: :(Thought I was maybe off your joke list for some reason!!

I was praying I was off the jokes list.............:roll: .....seems not.

Elaine
04-07-2008, 11:11 PM
I was praying I was off the jokes list.............:roll: .....seems not.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I only send you the occasional one as you did ask me not to send you alot of crap:lol: :lol: :lol:
But i can put you back on it if you so wish???:-D

Kazz
04-07-2008, 11:32 PM
No no I am fine..................I am not a joke person and only know one..................