PDA

View Full Version : Cheeky request

Jem
03-07-2008, 06:47 PM
I have my new kitten as some of you will know and I want some samples of different kitten/cat foods to test as im fed up with feeding them the same thing.
I have applied for whiskas and Felix but cant think of any more.
Does anyone have any suggestions of companies i can bum some samples off?

Elaine
03-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Some vets have samples in their reception areas. Or you could try an internet search for companies such as Trophy, Burns etc

dandysmom
03-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Did you try Royal Canin?

MrsH
03-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Don't forget that too many changes to a young kitten's diet can result in upset tums! Any new food should be introduced quite gradually.

random
04-07-2008, 11:02 AM
If they are doing ok with a certain food I would just leave them on it, no need to keep swapping them about because YOU are fed up them being on the same! You could cause upset tums with swapping them about all the time. JMO

Jem
04-07-2008, 02:09 PM
I think i may have phrased it all wrong i've just reread it and i've put it all wrong sorry i have moments like this :lol:
I dont mind what they eat but my 2 always get bored with the same thing after a while so i change them how is that me getting fed up with them being on the same?
I am after dry food samples as i have a big tin that i put all the biscuits in so they get something different.
I recieved my kitten biscuits this morning and the felix pouch went to the neighbour as Biscuit is happy with her meat.
Thanx for your comments