PDA

View Full Version : A Virtual Tea Party for Merlin!

angieh
29-06-2008, 09:00 PM
I would like to propose that we hold a virtual tea party, in part to celebrate Merlin's recovery from his operation.

Everyone is invited. You may like to bake something and post a photo, or find a picture of something tea-partyish to post. Don't do anything special if you don't want to - you may want to dress up, or not - invite Alice or the White Rabbit or the Cheshire Cat???

I propose that we hold this tea party during next Sunday 6th July.

I will provide the tea!

RSVP

Elaine
29-06-2008, 09:31 PM
Sounds lovely, count me and my fluff 's in for that:D

pinklizzy
29-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Count us in too!

dandysmom
29-06-2008, 09:42 PM
We will be there!

Moli
29-06-2008, 10:39 PM
Me too.................

dandysmom
29-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Are we bringing treats for Merlin also, or just the two-footed guests? Does he like fish?

angieh
29-06-2008, 10:57 PM
If you would like to bring treats for Merlin, that would be very kind of you - but he is not expecting people to go to great lengths on his account. He is, after all, a modest cat! He likes fish very much - in fact, he is not generally a fussy eater!

He hopes very much that his collar will be off next Friday, so he will be able to look his best for the party!

Mags
29-06-2008, 10:58 PM
I'll try to be there! :D

Moli
29-06-2008, 10:58 PM
Does Merlin like Cat nip treats, his name sake loves them...

angieh
29-06-2008, 10:59 PM
He does Moli - his Northern namesake is invited too!

dandysmom
29-06-2008, 11:42 PM
If you would like to bring treats for Merlin, that would be very kind of you - but he is not expecting people to go to great lengths on his account. He is, after all, a modest cat He likes fish very much - in fact, he is not generally a fussy eater!

He hopes very much that his collar will be off next Friday, so he will be able to look his best for the party!

Will you ask him please to take Leia aside quietly at the party and explain to her that "fussy" misses a lot of good stuff?? :-D

Elaine
30-06-2008, 08:38 AM
Will you ask him please to take Leia aside quietly at the party and explain to her that "fussy" mises a lot of good stuff?? :-D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll try to stop the Diva from throwing a strop and teaching the other kitties her vast knowledge of foul language.:lol:
Will there be dancing and games? Bernie does love to have fun;)

PoshPuss
30-06-2008, 07:11 PM
Posh is a real party animal... count her in ! :-D
What's on the menu? Smoked salmon?
Will bring a bottle of something bubbly!

angieh
30-06-2008, 07:23 PM
Will you ask him please to take Leia aside quietly at the party and explain to her that "fussy" misses a lot of good stuff?? :-D

Do "youngsters" ever take any notice of what their elders tell them????

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll try to stop the Diva from throwing a strop and teaching the other kitties her vast knowledge of foul language.:lol:
Will there be dancing and games? Bernie does love to have fun;)

There will be any number of games and dancing - all our friends can have as much fun as they wish, or they can sit and relax and read poetry if they wish!

Posh is a real party animal... count her in ! :-D
What's on the menu? Smoked salmon?
Will bring a bottle of something bubbly!

Whatever you care to bring along Posh! Bubbly would be lovely!

Merlin is SO looking forward to his party!

(Sorry, I've still not mastered the Multiquote!)