PDA

View Full Version : Favourite colour cats

Phoenix
29-06-2008, 03:11 PM
What's everyone's favourite colour of cat?

Personally I tend to prefer greys, but I still like all colour cats!

smudgley
29-06-2008, 03:19 PM
Any colour cat is perfect for me! :-D

Seriously I like all colours & don't have any preference now.

kado
29-06-2008, 03:47 PM
I love black and whites they are so overlooked by people wanting to adopt. Mine are all b/w so i do have a quiet a soft spot for them. Love gingers and tabbys as well the list could go on and on.

jane

dandysmom
29-06-2008, 04:29 PM
I have a weakness for brindled torties, and tricolors; but love all cats regardless of what color they are. Over the years I've had a ginger, two agoutis (Aby, Singapura), two dilute torbies (Misty, Leia), a brindled tortie (Patches) and a seal point Siamese.

angieh
29-06-2008, 04:58 PM
Like everyone else, I love all colours of cats; but my absolute favourite is a particular tabby called Merlin!

I also loved my B&W girlie, Smudge (sadly now with The Great Cat).

Nutmegsmum
29-06-2008, 06:50 PM
I love black and whites, I also really like the blue self

candyshandy
29-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Love all colours again but my all time fave are blacks :)

Darky
11-07-2008, 10:46 AM
All colours!

But when I was a child all I really wanted was a black and white cat, it has been my dream for a long time.

Now I have one, all is perfect. :D

alexgirl73
11-07-2008, 10:48 AM
couldn't care less about colours lol. I have had tabby, ginger, grey, cream , B&W and I'm sure my next cat will be some strange combination of all of them lol. The only one I haven't had yet is a tortie.

ellenlouise
11-07-2008, 11:23 AM
I adore black and whites in the ragdoll world I like Blue mitted and I also like greys and whites. Nothing to colourful lol.

dandysmom
11-07-2008, 04:14 PM
couldn't care less about colours lol. I have had tabby, ginger, grey, cream , B&W and I'm sure my next cat will be some strange combination of all of them lol. The only one I haven't had yet is a tortie.

Hope you'll get one some day, they are so pretty!

meep
15-07-2008, 01:06 PM
I've always loved grey cats, like the Russian Blue colour. My first cat was that colour, and he was a huge big Tom cat who looked out for me when I was a wee kid - my first kitty love.

I also love torti's, tabbys who have big stripes like tigers or bengals, orange tabbys...

I would never discriminate picking a cat over its colour, all cats are gorgeous! But those are my favourite objectively :)

Amber
15-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Love all colours but my absolute favourites are torties and dilute gingers :)

Alison
15-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Again, it doesn't matter what colour, I love cats regardless of what colour they are :) But my all time favourites has to be silver tabbies & ginger tabbies :) I just love tabbies :lol: Although I have developed a soft spot for torties since I got Peppa :)

Kay
15-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Of course I love all cats, must do owning 12 and the 13th coming this weekend, as for colours I love all the colourpointed colours, red & white, black & white, naughty torties, blacks, red, lilac, blue cream, tabbies, I guess every colour really :roll: :roll:

Amie
15-07-2008, 08:27 PM
I have always had black and white Cats, but I do like Ginger Cats