PDA

View Full Version : Top of the Toy Pops

Kazz
28-06-2008, 07:50 PM
Well does your dog have a hirachy for their toys....today I have decided
Sal's favourite are;
1st her hard balls (being a stafford solid rubber things, usued normaly on walks and not in the garden as they hurt your ankles)
2nd = place are rubber rings and her kong, these two vie for her attention.
4th place being her raggers
5th her basketball/football (which jump to first if someone is willing to kick them around all day).

So what rates top of the toy pops for your dogs?

Erin
28-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Lil -
1) Her soft toys,she loves them and if we can keep them away from choc we can usually make them last a week or so before she decides its time to de-fluff them :roll:,however if choc has them they die in minutes :lol:
2) Her Kong,especially if it has something nice to eat inside it :lol:
3) The cats toys :roll:
4) Her bubble blower but only if it has bacon flavoured bubbles in

Choc -
1) His Grandad is his favourite play thing :lol:
2) His tug ropes,he absolutely loves them
3) Any squeeky toy,we have to buy 2 at a time,one for him to destroy right away and one for him to keep for a while :
4) His Kong but only if it has food in it,
5) Tennis balls

angieh
28-06-2008, 08:34 PM
Bacon flavoured bubbles????? (Sorry non-dog owner here!)

Erin
28-06-2008, 08:52 PM
Bacon flavoured bubbles????? (Sorry non-dog owner here!)

oh yes Angie,they must be bacon flavoured :lol:

heres a vid that was posted last year of lil with her bacon flavoured bubbles :lol: -
http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=21316

Kazz
28-06-2008, 08:54 PM
Oh Sal likes bubbles too, normal ones never brought any others (terrible owner here :().....and tennis balls but they are a no no for a Stafford they kill em in seconds.
And I buy nothing with a squeak in it drives me crazy

Erin
28-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Oh Sal likes bubbles too, normal ones never brought any others (terrible owner here :().....and tennis balls but they are a no no for a Stafford they kill em in seconds.
And I buy nothing with a squeak in it drives me crazy

Choc kills the tennis balls if he hs them at home,but not when out on walks,thats why he only has them on walks :lol:
The squeaks drive me mad too,we have about 10 of them hid up on the highest shelf in the house,they only come down for about 10 mins aday :lol: