PDA

View Full Version : microchip done *breathes a sigh of relief*

kitty cats
27-06-2008, 07:36 PM
Tibby had to get his second vaccination tonight and his microchip too, i was dreading it because of the size of the needle, i was terrified it would really hurt him and he'd cry out, cant bear to see either of them in discomfort, originally my husband had said it was ok i could leave the room when the vet did it and he'd take care of him, but hes had to go abroad for work and so it was down to me to be brave and look after him, poor tibby didnt want to come out of his carrier this time, he remembers the first vaccination.
anyway the time came to do the microchip and i almost fell over when i saw the size of that needle! i didnt see Jake get his as we had it done the same time as he was neutered so it was done while he was sleepies.
Tibby was sooo brave, braver than me! lol he didnt like it of course but didnt make a sound and seemed to just take it in his stride!
he came home and had his dinner, had a really good play and is now fast asleepies on my feet :-D
Jake came with us and had his booster, he is terrified of cars and always pees in his box he's so scared
its all done now and theyre home and im proud of my big brave boys!
:cat1

Phoenix
27-06-2008, 07:42 PM
They were brave!

*snuggles them both and gives them lots of treats*

mogs
27-06-2008, 07:43 PM
aww, well done. Marley has her first injection tomorrow. Hope she'll behave.

mogs.

kitty cats
27-06-2008, 07:57 PM
aww, well done. Marley has her first injection tomorrow. Hope she'll behave.

mogs.

really good luck for tomorrow! let us know how she gets on :D

angieh
27-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Brave, good kitties! Merlin went to the vet too today for his post operative check up. All is fine - he was a brave boy too!

dandysmom
27-06-2008, 09:34 PM
Brave kitties all, and deserve an extra cuddle and treat! That must be a scary needle, I've never seen a microchipping one!!

Mags
27-06-2008, 09:36 PM
Well done to all the brave boys at the vets today...:D

pinklizzy
27-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Aww, well done boys! I don't have a problem with needles, although the microchip one is pretty big and I do microchipping myself but even I wimped out of being there when Kindly was done! I'm waiting for Immy to grow a bit more first.