PDA

View Full Version : We finaly moved

kado
23-06-2008, 11:16 AM
We moved in on saturday and it was boxes, boxes and more boxes. The cats where ok to start with Simon would come out underneath the bed. Guinness loves it three beds to sleep on now. Kado was fine at first but i closed the door to quick yesterday and he his scared stiff. He went missing for hours i finaly found him fast asleep in the bushes near our old flat. He didnt answer me and i thought something had happedend too him but he was just sulking he hasnt talked to me since. Anyway see you lot later on too noigh got to finish unpacking.

jane

yola
23-06-2008, 11:49 AM
Well done Jane! Glad it's all done and dusted . . . now the fun part of sorting out who and what goes where :D

Mags
23-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Glad all went well Jane ......the cats will have to get used to the new home feeling, then they'll be ok.

I wouldn't be surprised if you had to make the trip across the road to your old flat a few times before they realise they no longer live there..:D

angieh
23-06-2008, 01:21 PM
Hope you and your family are very happy in your new home. As Mags says, you'll probably have to visit your old flat a few times - but at least you know where to look first for those pusscats until they realise where their new home is.

dandysmom
23-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Glad it's over and that you are settling in! The cats will soon realize that the new place is where the food is now... :-D

kado
23-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Kado hasn't even cried at all today to go out. I found Guinness and Troy fast asleep on our be cuddled up together. Chester is just into anything especialy food. Troy and Chester are off for there second injections in the morning have to ring the vets as i cant remember the time at all. Then when its back home its back to unpack the rest of the boxes. My landlord is moving the washing machine from the flat for us tommorow and getting a skip to completely empty the garage and the loft aon saturday and he even offered to cut the grass for us. The best thing he has done is to let us use his telly on the wall which is hooked up to sky until we are connected.

jane