PDA

View Full Version : CP

Moli
22-06-2008, 11:21 PM
Talking to the cordinator of our CP tonight, she was telling me they are trying to trap 26 cats, who have been living in a derelict building, and as the building is to be demolished they have to trap them all...most are female, some with kittens, some about to have their kittens....:( :( they are running out of space fast....

yola
23-06-2008, 10:03 AM
Oh no :( It's an endless battle with strays, ferals etc isn't it. I'm sure that they'll be able to trap them all. The contractors just need to give them enough time. Mind you - I imagine the outcry if they start putting time pressures on and CP go to the media means that all the time needed will be allowed ;)

Moli
23-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Oh no :( It's an endless battle with strays, ferals etc isn't it. I'm sure that they'll be able to trap them all. The contractors just need to give them enough time. Mind you - I imagine the outcry if they start putting time pressures on and CP go to the media means that all the time needed will be allowed ;)
Hope so Yola, they are starting to trap them today....
I could kick myself, we had a wendy house in the garden when we moved here, I gave it away!:( wish I had kept it, idea for kittens!!!:roll:

Kazz
23-06-2008, 09:27 PM
Moli you could always ask the CP for foster pens sue they would give them to you.

So many cat so few homes.

Moli
23-06-2008, 09:30 PM
looks like I will have a couple of kittens this week...