PDA

View Full Version : A question about bottoms

Ashlady
22-06-2008, 08:31 PM
I have just had 2 kittens from the RSPCA. Upon inspecting them daily (as ye do) I have noticed that Mouse's bum inners seem to be sticking out unlike Lady Dave's. Imagine the difference between an inny and an outy belly button.

Is this ok or should we pop up to the vets?

There is no problem with the function of the above mentioned bits, but I would rather ask than not.

smudgley
22-06-2008, 08:41 PM
Hi & welcome to the forum.
A prolapsed anus :oops: or a sticky-out bottom as we prefer to call it :-D is quite common & doesn't usually cause any problems. you will probably find that it will sometimes pop in & you will wonder where it's gone... :shock: then it will pop out again. However they usualy correct themselves & cause no harm. In severe cases they can be a bit complicated & need attention from the vet.

Maybe get your vet to have a look when she goes for her vaccination.

Ashlady
22-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Many thanks for your speedy reply (and correct terminology;) )

They are due back at the RSPCA for the first injections in 3 weeks so I'll keep a beady on it 'till then :)

Kazz
22-06-2008, 09:34 PM
See told you someone always knows the answer here. But have to commend you on your choice of first question on the board "bottoms" that should take some beating.

You are going to fit right in with us other nutters.

Moli
22-06-2008, 10:07 PM
See told you someone always knows the answer here. But have to commend you on your choice of first question on the board "bottoms" that should take some beating.

You are going to fit right in with us other nutters.Don't listen to Kazz, Ashlady, we are not all as nutty a she is...:lol:

babycakes
22-06-2008, 10:39 PM
Welcome to Catsey and you know you will always be known as the ass lady from now on don't you????? Only kidding

dandysmom
22-06-2008, 10:47 PM
Welcome to Catsey and you know you will always be known as the ass lady from now on don't you????? Only kidding

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Ashlady
23-06-2008, 10:42 PM
I can see I'm going to fit right in here :cool: