PDA

View Full Version : Ok! No more cats!

Socks
22-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Well, an update on this week..Sadly one of the kittens passed away..The vet said she couldn't explain it since it was so healthy. Things happen..but anyways.. week passed since the young one died in it's sleep, and I walked into my room to see about a 4 week old SIAMESE kitten suckeling on Maiah along side the 2 week old Omen. I was dumbfounded..One, how did she get out of my room when I had all the doors closed, 2 Where in the hell did she find this kitten, and 3 Just..What the heck??! So, I picked the kitten up cause I was afraid for Omen's sake and walked around the WHOLE neighborhood asking everyone and some said it was a stray that was coming up to people's back porch and staying. No one would take it, and I tried to ask the vet if they could take him (I have a job now so i can afford all these visits now ;) ) and she said to not let Maiah nurse it/take care of it becuase it could harm the younger one. So..Now I have this 4 week siamese kitten..who likes to scream lol. We got Maiah in her own little room now and the kitten we've givven a name "Yochi" because my new little boyfriend had a siamese that passed when it was only a kitten. She gets along with Maiah, Socks and her have became BEST buddies (We did get him neutered) and all they do is play play play play...Kept me up all last night! She is not quite use to the dogs, but the dogs are calm enough to not chase her so it will be no time before she gets use to them. But yes, the vet told me to keep maiah and Omen seperate from Yochi until the kitten is old enough to fend for it's self. Which I'm willing to wait... But..If I'm doing anything wrong please tell me ): Cause..I've never had 5 cats before. Garfeild is pretty much a loner like Socks, so basically..3 cats I have to keep an eye on 24/7 lol. I don't know if Yochi is here to stay just yet, but until someone can claim her she's at my house for the time being.