PDA

View Full Version : Choc wants to play........

Erin
22-06-2008, 01:27 PM
..... but Grandad doesnt :lol: :lol:

(sorry the quality isnt very good,they were taken on my naff mobile :roll: but you get the idea )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtepKLFtu7g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZXIxWFg4Kw

Moli
22-06-2008, 01:29 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Daft Mollie has just shot out into the garden looking for the barking dog!!!:roll:
Poor boy, no one to play with, just send him up here, my girls will play with him...;)

angieh
22-06-2008, 01:32 PM
Oh poor Choc - he couldn't have asked much plainer!

Erin
22-06-2008, 01:32 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Daft Mollie has just shot out into the garden looking for the barking dog!!!:roll:
Poor boy, no one to play with, just send him up here, my girls will play with him...;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: bless that gorgeous Mollie :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont be fooled Pat,he spends about 90% of his day playing with someone,this is what happens when we say no :roll: :lol:

Moli
22-06-2008, 01:36 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: bless that gorgeous Mollie :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont be fooled Pat,he spends about 90% of his day playing with someone,this is what happens when we say no :roll: :lol:
I know thye feeling Erin, Mollie cannot get out as its belting down with rain, so what does she do????Bring me a ball, so now is chasing it round the kitchen, waiting now and then for me to kick it!!!!
Got a feeling these dogs are in control!!:roll: :lol:

Erin
22-06-2008, 01:38 PM
I know thye feeling Erin, Mollie cannot get out as its belting down with rain, so what does she do????Bring me a ball, so now is chasing it round the kitchen, waiting now and then for me to kick it!!!!
Got a feeling these dogs are in control!!:roll: :lol:

So so true :lol: :lol:

Mags
22-06-2008, 01:56 PM
Poor Choc, he only wants to play .......if only dogs could talk! :lol:

Moli
22-06-2008, 02:03 PM
:roll: .......if only dogs could talk! :lol:
Pleaae do not wish that on us Mags!!!:roll: :roll:

Elaine
22-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Awww my lovely Choccy dog, I'll play with him:lol:

Erin
22-06-2008, 02:06 PM
:lol: :lol: no Mags please dont wish that,Choc is vocal enough thankyou :roll: :lol:

Elaine,you would soon get fed up trust me,that dog has endless amounts of energy and could play tug all day long!!!

Elaine
22-06-2008, 02:20 PM
:lol: :lol: no Mags please dont wish that,Choc is vocal enough thankyou :roll: :lol:

Elaine,you would soon get fed up trust me,that dog has endless amounts of energy and could play tug all day long!!!

Yes but when he has tired me out, he still has Graham and Bernie to play with and Eva to terrorise:lol: :lol: :lol: