PDA

View Full Version : Cocker puppy

MrsH
19-06-2008, 09:11 PM
The litter I've been waiting to hear about has just been born 3 boys & 2 girls. There are 2 orange roan boys in the litter and one of them is going to be mine! :-D :-D :-D Must find a way to tell the cats, they're in for a mighty surprise when my baby comes home at the end of August :lol:

Fran
19-06-2008, 09:28 PM
Oh congrats MrsH!!! :cool:

dandysmom
19-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Oh how lovely for you! I'm sure the cats will cope nicely with him...they'll let him know who the alpha animals are ...:-D

Moli
19-06-2008, 09:34 PM
How exciting, bet you are counting the days!!!Just remember loads of pictures when he comes home....

Kazz
19-06-2008, 09:41 PM
Oh really really pleased, what are you planning on calling your orange boy "Tango" lol

Really pleased for you. I love Cockers very happy dogs.

All we need now is pictures.

MrsH
19-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Oh really really pleased, what are you planning on calling your orange boy "Tango" lol

I already know an orange boy called Tango so I can't really use that, I'll have to put my thinking cap on and hopefully we'll have a name before we visit in about a month's time. I'm not bothered about the name being colour-related though. When my son was little he had a stuffed cocker instead of a teddy bear, the dog was called "Dog" the name has merit!

Kazz
19-06-2008, 09:52 PM
You are right the name does have merit go for D'fer.

D'fer dog...................:-D But you have to meet a pup to know the

Mags
19-06-2008, 10:18 PM
How exciting for you MrsH! :D The end of August seems a long way away but I'm sure it will soon go by for you.

I hope the breeder will send you a pic of the little fella so that you can show him off to us.:D

angieh
19-06-2008, 10:23 PM
What a lovely way to start your retirement MrsH! You'll be kept extra busy in such a happy way ..... Can I vote for pictures too as soon as you have any?