PDA

View Full Version : i keep doing it.i dont learn do i???

CathyW
15-06-2008, 10:11 PM
i keep going onto the pictures bit, and looking at kitten pics. then i get all broody.
cant do it, my boys wouldnt forgive me. and the dog would leave home LOL

dandysmom
15-06-2008, 10:19 PM
Be strong, BM! Resist the urge...I keep getting broody at all the kitten pics too: PL's little girlie, Mogs cutie, just to name two..

Your ninja boys would never forgive you! And I dread to think what Leia would have to say at a kitten...a little Bengal boy perhaps......

BE STRONG!!!

Jac
15-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Hehe they are addictive arnt they? Stay strong!!!!

angieh
15-06-2008, 10:48 PM
I am the least maternal of people - I don't have children and have not wanted to have them, but kittens make me go gooey - I just want to "mother" them. Am I crazy perhaps, or just a mother cat that is in the wrong body?????

Moli
15-06-2008, 10:51 PM
I am the least maternal of people - I don't have children and have not wanted to have them, but kittens make me go gooey - I just want to "mother" them. Am I crazy perhaps, or just a mother cat that is in the wrong body?????
You may well be Angie.....:lol:

dandysmom
15-06-2008, 10:55 PM

You've just described me, Angie!!

angieh
15-06-2008, 10:58 PM

Another thing we have in common Eileen!

Kazz
15-06-2008, 11:03 PM

Another thing we have in common Eileen!

The other thing being you are both slightly "sunstruck" anther way of saying you are both crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:

Kazz
15-06-2008, 11:05 PM
Everyone .......pay attention now..............STEP AWAY FROM THE KITTENS

Rosie
16-06-2008, 01:04 PM
I keep hoping for the knock on the door and someone to say "I believe you are the lady who likes cats - this little kitten has been abandoned and we wondered whether you could look after her as she has nowhere else to go - nobody can take her in"!!:cry:

Good excuse eh?

angieh
16-06-2008, 01:19 PM
The other thing being you are both slightly "sunstruck" anther way of saying you are both crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

kado
16-06-2008, 01:19 PM
I am exactly the same rosie.. I am known in the villiage as either the mad cat woman, dr dolittle, or my main one is Kado of course. If somebody asks me too cat sit i would i love them to bits. I dont know many people's names in the villiage but i know there animal names and i know i am sad but i know a couple of there birthdays as well. Ive been offered at least two adult cats in the last few months as well. I love kittens of cause but i think there characters come out when they have grown up.

jane

angieh
16-06-2008, 01:27 PM
There are a squillion things worse in this world than being known as the "mad cat lady" IMO!!!!

dandysmom
16-06-2008, 04:12 PM
There are a squillion things worse in this world than being known as the "mad cat lady" IMO!!!!:-D

Amen!!!! The little boy across the street years ago (about 5 or 6) used to call me the cat lady...without the "mad" however..he thought walking a cat on a leash was funny!!

And I blush to admit knowing quite a few neighbors animals names, but not the owners names...:roll:

random
16-06-2008, 04:44 PM
:-D

And I blush to admit knowing quite a few neighbors animals names, but not the owners names...:roll:

I know all the local dogs names and none of the owners! :roll:

Actually no, I lie, I know one of the owners names, out of about 20. :-D

I get more broody over puppies, PUPPIES, I can't help myself, i'm terrible!

At uni I was known as 'the animal lady'.

CathyW
16-06-2008, 07:53 PM
everytime i see my neighbours rottie girl (shes adorable) i always call out. *hello sweetheart* our neighbour now knows im not calling him LOL

random
16-06-2008, 10:04 PM
everytime i see my neighbours rottie girl (shes adorable) i always call out. *hello sweetheart* our neighbour now knows im not calling him LOL

Now Rotties i'm the worst over! I always have to say hello to them! :-D