PDA

View Full Version : Rescue cats I have in

smudgley
15-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Thought I should update you on things here at Smudgley's rescue!

Garfield went to a new home recently.

Batty went to a new home today.

Batty's 2 kittens have gone.

Bluebell is still here & getting spayed Tuesday.
2 of Bluebells kittens have gone, but 4 kittens are still here and looking for homes.

Chancer & her 4 kittens are doing well.

I have decided that once these cats go, I won't be doing any more fostering for a while.

Jac
15-06-2008, 12:19 PM
Yeh yeh Smudgley:lol: . I think you said that last year didn't you? Till the next kitty needs you:-D

smudgley
15-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Yeh yeh Smudgley:lol: . I think you said that last year didn't you? Till the next kitty needs you:-D

Yes, I did say in January that I wanted a break, but it never happened, but this time I am going to stop fostering.:(

Jac
15-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Yes, I did say in January that I wanted a break, but it never happened, but this time I am going to stop fostering.:(

thats a shame. It does take alot out of you though. I'm sure you will keep your hand in along the line.

Kazz
15-06-2008, 12:34 PM
I think thats an excellent idea Kel, take a break. Spend the time with the family.
Come on then pictures??????????? or colour and sexes>............?????????///////////

Sweet
15-06-2008, 12:38 PM
Thank you for the update, would love to see pics x

smudgley
15-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Don't worry Jac, I'll be keeping my hand in. I'm on the committee & I'm currently the neutering officer, fostering officer, do all the microchipping for the branch (I microchipped 37 cats / kittens last weekend) :shock: and I am currently delivering all the supplies to the fosterers too. :roll: If I got paid for the hours I do, I wouldn't need to work :-D

Anyway hopefully I will be getting some help in some of these areas soon. ;)

As for photos, I alwas make promises & never do any, so today I will make sure that I get some photos and post them after lunch!

Mags
15-06-2008, 02:14 PM
It will be strange for you not to have rescue kittens and cats around you Smudgley but I think you do deserve a well-earned break ........ you can take on too much so you need to be sensible about it;)

I hope it won't be long before your remaining cats and kittens find their new homes..:D
That won't mean that you can stop giving us updates of your remaining duties being carried out for CP though! ;):lol:

Phoenix
16-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Those kittens and cats sound gorgeous!

Pictures please!

Kazz
16-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Yes agree pictures please....pretty please.

smudgley
16-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Oh I let you down again after I said I would do it too. :oops:

I got a call-out from work yesterday afternoon & didn't get hme until just after 10pm. Then I had to watch Big Bro on 4plus1:-D

Will try again soon. :roll:

Kazz
17-06-2008, 08:56 PM
I shall say no more than......*Ahmmm cough*

Mags
01-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Have any of these Rescues found lovely homes yet Smudgley?

smudgley
01-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Ooh I forgot about the photos :oops:

Well I still have the 4 kittens of Bluebells - noone as ever even been to see them :cry: They are big now and need more attention and play, so I am trying to get them moved soon to another fosterer who is at home more as it's not fair on them still being here, they are 13 weeks old today. It's so slow on the homing front. :cry:

Bluebell is going back tomorrow to the people who were feeding her before she came to us.

Chancer might be going to a friend of mine from work, he's coming to see her Sunday evening. 2 of her kittens are reserved, the other 2 still need homes. They are 6 weeks now.

alexgirl73
01-07-2008, 10:09 PM
we're very slow on the homing front too this year Smudgley. I've had Mavis and Mildred since february now. I moved them in to the dining room today and put Orca and her 4 kittens in the pen. Poor M&M needed a change of scenery.

Kazz
03-07-2008, 10:42 PM
Do you think its the credit crunch effect?people dubious of taking on new animals............?