PDA

View Full Version : 64 days ago I left..but now I'm back :D

Socks
14-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Well, alot has happened since the past 2 months. Kyle and I broke off the engagement..well I did..when I found out he wasn't being all to loyal, but we're still friends and I'm ok with what I've done :) so, no depressed teenager here ^^. Though, durring the breakup, I wasn't much at home to realize..Maiah was pregnant... I couldn't tell at all! her nipples wern't big, her attitude was jsut fine..but last night she was sleeping on my lap when..I felt something slimey going down my leg and there was a screaming black CURLY kitten! So, I didn't move her as she continued to give birth on me..and she did everything perfect :) She cleaned them, ate all the stuff she was suppose to eat (gag) and when she was having the second one, she nudged the first one over on it;s belly towards me D: so I was like "no no no it's yours!" but then I realized she didn't want it nursing while she was having another lol So I picked up this cute black kitten with a long tail (Just like socks) and it was screaming away! The second one was white a black (It's sooo cool looking!) and it looks like ink has been splashed on it :D and it has little black rings around it's legs! That one had a bit of problems breathing, but I easily got a suction cup, got i's throat cleared and now it's a screamer just like it's brother/sister. She only had two (Which I'm glad for!) one looks like Maiah, and the other looks like Socks lol.

We took her to the vet along with her kittens and the vet said "You have the most healthiest kittens I've ever seen!" Maiah's temperture was a bit high, but they gave her some vitamin shots to help her and the kittens :) Right now she is laying next to me, enjoying my belly rub while the kittens are sprawling all over here! Their so active! I talked to my Mom and she said we could keep both of them ^^ Since the passing of my Dog Scruffy T_T but, this guy who has been coming over alot said if we ever didn't want one, he would take the black one ^^ So, one giving the kittens to good homes it worked out. But..it was deffantly a nice supprise :D I'll take pictures asap :)

dandysmom
14-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Oh my, a lot has happened since you were last here! Sorry to hear that you and Kyle are no longer engaged; but perhaps it is for the best. And I'm sorry to hear that Maiah had kittens, although it'd great that she and they are well and healthy. She is quite young to have had a litter; you are going to have her spayed now, aren't you? Moggy breeding is a rather sensitive subject here ..... The kits sound adorable, do post some pics soon!

Phoenix
14-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Sorry to hear about all the happenings - please have her spayed before she has any more!

Socks
14-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Yes, as soon as the kittens are on dry food we will get her spayed :) I was rather upset at first because I knew she was too young but the vet said that it's a small litter so she should be fine. We just have to give her vitamin pills that will help her and the kittens when they breast feed. As soon as the kittens get old enough, I'm going to get them spayed and neutered. I am happy that they're healthy and Maiah is as well. I'm also happy that I get to keep them X3 I have a job now, so making them happy won't be a problem ^^ (Plus we still have the toys socks and Maiah use to have :D )

dandysmom
14-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Good news about the job and the upcoming spayings! What are the kittens called?

Sweet
15-06-2008, 12:59 PM
A lovely surprise for you then.

Welcome back :lol:

I would love to see pics.

Sorry to hear about your engagement x

Socks
15-06-2008, 06:04 PM
Well, me and my friends named the Black one "Omen" and I'm still stuck on a name for the black and white one ^^ That one is very passive and quiet, unlike his other sibling who screams when you just poke it lol. I'm not to sure what to call it just yet ^^ Maiah won't let me handle them to long to try and see what the sexes are XP (don't think I can tell just yet) but she's feeding them well and I got a little hiss today out of Omen lol

Socks
22-06-2008, 06:22 PM
Update :D Socks has been Neutered!!! Oh boy is he upset, but I'm not ^^ He's got a new little play mate so I suppose he's not too upset with "me" that is. Maiah is scheduled for July July 27th (when the kitten is weaned) :) Yuchi is going to get spayed when she gets a tad older (she's 6 weeks old) and Omen when he hits that age to get Himself/herself all fixed up lol. my new vet is doing it for no charge so I love her X3

Mags
22-06-2008, 06:44 PM
Update :D Socks has been Neutered!!! Oh boy is he upset, but I'm not ^^ He's got a new little play mate so I suppose he's not too upset with "me" that is. Maiah is scheduled for July July 27th (when the kitten is weaned) :) Yuchi is going to get spayed when she gets a tad older (she's 6 weeks old) and Omen when he hits that age to get Himself/herself all fixed up lol. my new vet is doing it for no charge so I love her X3
That is very good news .......better late than never;)

dandysmom
22-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Excellent news! How nice of the new vet!!!