PDA

View Full Version : Tom and Jerry

Sunshine
12-06-2008, 01:18 PM
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum. :) I have a friend who needs to rehome his two cats (mixed breeds) they are both male and are 5 years old. They are both neutered.

The two can be rehomed seperately as they don't really get along.

My friend and I are based in Liverpool. I would gladly have them but I have Guinea Pigs and Rabbits and also foster little furries on ocassions so it isn't possible.

We have four weeks to get them to their new homes, sadly my friend said he will have to PTS if he cannot find a home, something I will not let him do. So this is quite urgent.

Will post up pics as soon as he sends them to me.

Thanks for reading,

Louise

Phoenix
12-06-2008, 01:24 PM
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum. :) I have a friend who needs to rehome his two cats (mixed breeds) they are both male and are 5 years old. They are both neutered.

The two can be rehomed seperately as they don't really get along.

My friend and I are based in Liverpool. I would gladly have them but I have Guinea Pigs and Rabbits and also foster little furries on ocassions so it isn't possible.

We have four weeks to get them to their new homes, sadly my friend said he will have to PTS if he cannot find a home, something I will not let him do. So this is quite urgent.

Will post up pics as soon as he sends them to me.

Thanks for reading,

Louise

I'd take one of them if I could!

Beauty doesn't really like most other cats though so it wouldn't be possible. Hope someone else on here can help.

Sunshine
12-06-2008, 01:30 PM
Thanks! :) Hopefully something will turn up for them. :)

Phoenix
12-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Thanks! :) Hopefully something will turn up for them. :)

Are they already in a rescue centre?

Mags
12-06-2008, 02:16 PM
Is there any particular reason why your friend needs to rehome these poor cats? It is very sad for him to say he will have to put them to sleep if he cannot find a home..:?

Has he contacted any Rescues in the Liverpool area yet?