PDA

View Full Version : charity shop find :)

CathyW
05-06-2008, 10:20 PM
i was hunting through the charity shops today (just love them) and i found a lovely black dress, its low cut at the front, with a ruched bit under the boobs and its a mid calf length. looks great one. and i paid 2 quid for it :-D what a bargain. so pleased with it.
but some sad news. i bought a lovely dress from my catalog cost me a bundle. and ive put on weight, its too small around the boob area.:? so guess whos gonna have to lose some weight.:(
talk about swings and roundabouts .

yola
06-06-2008, 08:46 AM
That's always the way, often the best things are the things we least expect to find. The black dress sounds lovely I have to say!

Bit of a bummer about the pricey dress not fitting. Still, it's an incentive! I bought a pair of trousers I can't yet get over my hips. They were real cheapies (just incase I never make it weight-wise) but they give me the incentive to keep on with the weight loss :D

CathyW
06-06-2008, 10:32 PM
That's always the way, often the best things are the things we least expect to find. The black dress sounds lovely I have to say!

Bit of a bummer about the pricey dress not fitting. Still, it's an incentive! I bought a pair of trousers I can't yet get over my hips. They were real cheapies (just incase I never make it weight-wise) but they give me the incentive to keep on with the weight loss :D
dont mind but most of the food i eat is low fat anyway.:roll: i spose its just that certain age a lady gets to :(

Moli
06-06-2008, 10:34 PM
.:roll: i spose its just that certain age a lady gets to :sad:

I know exactly what you mean BM!!!:roll: :lol:

CathyW
08-06-2008, 09:43 PM
.:roll: i spose its just that certain age a lady gets to :sad:

I know exactly what you mean BM!!!:roll: :lol:i quit smoking. went into thjat certain phase in a ladies life where she gets hot n cold and acts in a irrational manner (according to oh anyway :lol: ) lack of exercise until recently. and a fondness for rice pudding. (low fat of course)

CathyW
08-10-2008, 09:12 PM
guess what i still havnt had a chance to wear that dress LOL
one day ill get to wear the little black number.