PDA

View Full Version : Need Loving Home

kimberly
05-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Hello, my name is Kimberly and I have two 4 year old indoor cats. I live in Edmonton, AB, and I am moving to England for graduate school. I do not have any friends or family willing to foster my cats and I need someone to help me. I have a boy, named Swiffer and a girl named Cleopatra. Cleopatra has an anxiety disorder and needs medication daily. I believe that although they are indoor cats that they would adapt to and enjoy being able to go outdoors. I would be hoping for someone to foster them while I am away, but I also would be willing to have them adopted if the home was beneficial for them. Please email me at stingingnettle87@hotmail.com if you think you can help me. Thank-you

yola
05-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Oh Kimberly - what a dilemma to be faced with. Are you looking to have them adopted in Canada? Problem is I don't think we have any Canadians here :( I know to bring them to the UK would involve all kinds of quarantine and also huge costs.

Wishing you all the very best in finding new foster or perm homes for your wonderfully-named cats :) , parting with them certainly can't be easy :(