PDA

View Full Version : Casualty

Mags
04-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Excitement in our road this evening - a scene from Casualty has just been filmed 10 houses away from us. A crew of about 20 plus arrived just before 5.00pm to get everything ready and set up then about half an hour later a car pulled up and some of the cast arrived. The main stars appeared to be Charlie Fairhead (Derek Thompson), Tess Bateman (Suzanne Packer) and the new young doctor Toby De Silva (Matthew Needham).

No idea what the storyline is but most of it took place with Charlie, Tess and Toby in the car. Tess kept getting out of the car and going in and out of the house several times so I assume that was probably retakes. The make-up lady was to-ing and fro-ing and so were a couple of the crew with spray cans.....fake blood maybe?:)

Looks like they have finished filming and are packing up all their gear now......... Charlie, Tess and Toby are chatting on the pavement.:D

Back to Catsey now!:-D

Moli
04-06-2008, 07:01 PM
Ooh! Mags, you should have gone up and mingled with the crowd, then you could have waved to us all...;)

Mags
04-06-2008, 07:28 PM
:lol: @ Moli!

It could have been our house though ;) All the houses in our road had a letter two days ago to say they were filming in the area on Wednesday and were looking to use a house in the road .......a fee would be paid;) Anyone interested had to phone the number given. I think quite a few must have phoned as the TV people were up and down the road looking at a few houses yesterday.

Casualty was also filmed before in the road, a couple of years ago..

angieh
04-06-2008, 08:12 PM
How very exciting Mags!

pinklizzy
04-06-2008, 08:12 PM
How exciting! I love Casualty!

Mags
04-06-2008, 08:22 PM
I love Casualty too, watch it every Saturday.:D

Moli
04-06-2008, 08:26 PM
You will have to let us know when its on Mags...

Mags
04-06-2008, 08:30 PM
You will have to let us know when its on Mags...
They didn't tell anyone the last time it was filmed in the road but as I watch it regularly I recognised the scene.:lol:

Did you know that Casualty's Tess is actually Colin Jackson's sister?

Annestaff
04-06-2008, 11:29 PM
They film round by us quite often, loads of times I've been out with the dogs and been diverted before I walked through a set :D

My son was in a christmas special about 8 years ago, he played a kid at a party who got food poisoning :-D

Mags
04-06-2008, 11:38 PM
It's strange to see the actors just up the road from you, isn't it ?! :lol:

Ooh, I've watched Casualty for years so I may have seen your son, Anne :D .......I hope he recovered from his food poisoning quickly!! :-D

Annestaff
04-06-2008, 11:44 PM
He recovered ok but then went on to have an accident with a skateboard, he wasn't too pleased with being called Eric :lol:

A few times I've gone to our local shops and phoned my OH saying somethings going on there's police and amulance everywhere only to find out its Casualty :lol:

Mags
04-06-2008, 11:46 PM
You haven't volunteered your services yet have you Anne? :lol:

How did your son get chosen for the part?

Annestaff
04-06-2008, 11:50 PM
Not a chance Mags! :D

To tell the truth I don't know how he landed the part really, all I know is some people from the show went into his school and he had the face they where looking for. Luckily not alot of acting involved apart from moaning and groaning but that comes easy to him :-D

Mags
04-06-2008, 11:52 PM
:lol: All boys and men are good at moaning, they get plenty of practice!

Kim
05-06-2008, 12:01 AM
How exciting! Casualty is one of my favourite programmes, I never miss it.