PDA

View Full Version : WARNING! I'm having a rant on here!

Phoenix
03-06-2008, 04:19 PM
I'm so annoyed with my computer! I'm trying to register my internet security package (it then says it's already registered) but if it HAS already registered why does it keep asking me to register it!??????

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :evil: :smt021 :smt071

(Sorry about that! Just had to get it off my chest!)

dandysmom
03-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Much sympathy! I absolutely hate it when the computer does things like that...:roll:

babycakes
03-06-2008, 04:50 PM
Mine sent my computer loopy a couple of weeks ago cos the security had ended (I think they add something on purpose so you will buy one) anyway it took a couple of days to register that it had been renewed

angieh
03-06-2008, 09:50 PM
I am SO LUCKY that I have a computer wizard (not of the Microsoft sort!) on the end of the phone or email or Skype. I wouldn't be without him. Every girl needs one!

dandysmom
03-06-2008, 09:58 PM
I am jealous; where can I get one?????? :-D

angieh
03-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Well .......... personal recommendation is probably best. I wonder if anyone at your library would know of someone?

kado
03-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Mine computer has a holiday every six months or so, It goes across the road to a friend who fixes it. When we move he is going to update it for us and also put some more memory in it. He wont except anything for it as sometimes we look after his daughter. If he cant do mend it my brother will mend it. They both are into computers in a big way so i am realy lucky.

jane

CathyW
12-07-2008, 09:44 PM
both our computers run a linux operating system. dont have any probs with it.
NO VIRUS/NO ADWARE :) no hassle and even better u down load it FREE
and if i can use libux ANYONE can ROFL

Mags
13-07-2008, 10:19 AM
I have a Mac wizard always on standby at the end of the phone ..........he is called SON :-D I don't know how I'd manage without him!:lol: