PDA

View Full Version : and 6 months on..

Luke
02-06-2008, 04:31 PM
...still no sign of Bella.
Never give up hope but I don't think shes coming home after all this time. No sign at the rescue centers, or council depot etc..she really did vanish. Here's hoping shes got took in by someone and is at least happy.
With her boys nearly a whole year old, its quite strange to think of her as really gone..
the most obscure yet sweetest cat i'd ever met.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/persillove/Animal%20Photography%20stuff/Picture034-1.jpg

angieh
02-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Heart wrenching. Have to just hope that Bella is safe and happy.

Kim
02-06-2008, 10:19 PM
So sorry Luke, I know how much she meant to you. I truly hope she is well and happy.

babycakes
02-06-2008, 10:35 PM
I didn't realise it had been that long Luke. Sorry there has been no sign, She must have been taken in by someone else as she is so sweet natured who could not love her

dandysmom
02-06-2008, 11:02 PM
Bella left some footprints on hearts here too, Luke; we watched her right after she was born. worried if she was a boy cat or a girl cat, enjoyed watching her grow up and the birth of her lovely kittens..... your pictures let us be there...

I just hope she is well and happy where ever she is...

MrsH
02-06-2008, 11:12 PM
Sorry that there's still not been any news of Bella, hope she's safe and sound somewhere.

Fizz
03-06-2008, 09:40 AM
I am very sorry, but dont give up hope.

CathyW
05-06-2008, 10:13 PM
u never know she might just stroll back in one day as if theres been nothing wrong.
fingers crossed.

yola
06-06-2008, 08:49 AM
Oh Luke. That's so very sad. I'm still hoping that she'll return. But failing that, like you I too wish she has found a warm and loving home as a replacement for the one she had. Hugs.

PoshPuss
06-06-2008, 09:16 AM
Your missing Bella letter was one of the first messages I replied to on Catsey 6 months ago, I'm so sorry she hasn't come home Luke.:( I pray that she is safe and sound; or peaceful. The little kittens must give you some comfort and perhaps they are their mum's legacy to you. She has left a little of herself behind :-)

dandysmom
06-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Your missing Bella letter was one of the first messages I replied to on Catsey 6 months ago, I'm so sorry she hasn't come home Luke.:( I pray that she is safe and sound; or peaceful. The little kittens must give you some comfort and behind perhaps they are their mum's legacy to you. She has left a little of herself :-)

What a lovely thought, PP! :)

Luke
07-06-2008, 08:37 PM
She most definatley did:) Both the boys have that really quite and content personality, with a little fire. ditto for her girls.
I do so hope the inevitable didn't happen, but if it did then she lead a natural and happy life and that is my ethos with cats, no matter how short in my in-turn end up.

sarahd
12-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Has it really been that long?
I do so hope for you she does come strolling in one day as if nothing has been happening and as though it was only that morning she wandered off out :(

Sarah
x