PDA

View Full Version : We are defintely moving.

kado
02-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Ive being so excited but yesterday we were told we can move into our new house we are renting on 21st of June. We have only one box so far getting some more tomorrow. Now we have to find beds that the girls like. Change the gas and electric, water etc. etc. I realy cant wait we are so cramped up in this flat and it will be a relief to be able to give the girls a bedroom each. Our new nextdoor neighbour has said he would help us lift the heavy stuff which i think is so nice of him. There is also already a catflap there. The neighbours cats also come in which i am not bothered about he is best friends with Guinness and Kado. Sorry to ramble on but i realy am excited and i cant belive its going to happen.

jane

alexgirl73
02-06-2008, 01:34 PM
you ramble as much as you like Jane lol. I remember how excited I was when we moved to Telford and got a house after 10 years living in a flat. And the joy of giving the girls their own bedrooms, bliss, no more fighting over silly noises lol. I hope the move goes as smoothly as possible for you.

Mags
02-06-2008, 01:50 PM
That's great news Jane, not long now - I hope the move goes well for you!:D