PDA

View Full Version : Tess is beng spayed tomorrow

Kazz
01-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Tess is being spayed tomorrow she is 4 10th June. Sal is booked in for next week. Will be quiet without her tomorrow but I am at work so she will be home by evening.

Mags
01-06-2008, 05:38 PM
I'm sure everything will go well with Tess, Kazz ....... it's only natural that you'll worry about her though...

Will be thinking of you both:)

Kazz
01-06-2008, 05:49 PM
Thanks Mags sure she will be fine as soon as she stops kissing the vets......dozy dog she is. Sal is much more laid back, and not given to kissing all comers, :)
But Tess adores the World and shows it. ;)

EmmaG
01-06-2008, 05:57 PM
I hope everything goes ok Kazz :) I am sure it will.

Is there any reason why you have left it until she is 4? sorry I don't know much about dogs

Kazz
01-06-2008, 06:14 PM
No Emma I was thinking of having a litter from her but changed my mind I am a pet dog owner not a breeder. :) then I had breast cancer and the treatment year before last that too a while, and I put the dogs being spayed on a back burner, then last year Uncle Arnie and Mom being ill somemhow the time was never right, they can best be spayed 3 months after a season.
But now decided the time is right. Sal will be 6 in Nov so she is even later but both perfectly fit and healthy but the chances of Pyometra increase as does womb cancer in older unpayed btched so I am getting them spayed, while still young.

Plus it free's up my holiday " dates" so i don;t have to think is one of themin season but the seasons don't worry or bother me or them so thats why I never really fussed I think.

I won't benefit from the calm as I will be ata work. Take her to the vets come home pick her up or pick her up come home.

Sal in the next week or so as she came into season about 3/4weeks after Tess.

Moli
01-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Sure she will be ok Kazz, try not to worry..although you probably will till she is home...

Kazz
01-06-2008, 06:22 PM
Sure she will be ok Kazz, try not to worry..although you probably will till she is home...

Ta Pat, how old were your girls when they were spayed..? she will be fine the biggest trouble I will have is getting her back from the vets they adore her................:roll:

Moli
01-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Both my girls were done at 6 months..

smudgley
01-06-2008, 06:33 PM
They will be fine kazz.
My FCR was spayed at 7 years old. She was fine.

Kazz
01-06-2008, 06:35 PM
I know she wil be fine as I say my greatest worries are
A. Will she stop kissing the vets for long enough to let them operate
B. Will I get her back off the vets.

Karen

pinklizzy
01-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Awww, I wish she was coming to us to be spayed, you can't beat some staffy love! We only have two registered with us-I miss them. Unfortunately we had far too many at the dogs home.

Kazz
01-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Awww, I wish she was coming to us to be spayed, you can't beat some staffy love! We only have two registered with us-I miss them. Unfortunately we had far too many at the dogs home.

You are dead right you can't beat Staffie kisses. :-D

random
01-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Best of luck Kazz, a friend of mine just had her dog spayed at 9 (a staff too!) and she's fine. x

Elaine
01-06-2008, 07:36 PM
Aww, thinking of the girls Kazz, as every one has said and yourself as well, I am sure they will be just fine. Hope Tess doesnt smother the vet with all those fab kisses:D

Kazz
01-06-2008, 07:40 PM

Elaine
01-06-2008, 07:54 PM

I had loads of puppy staffie kisses today as well as lab kisses, rotty headbutts and knocked off my feet by a retreiver:lol: Was all good fun though;)

Kazz
01-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Good for you Elaine.

Moli
01-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Or huge staffie grins...:D

dandysmom
01-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Will be thinking of you tomorrow, Kazz.......

Moli
01-06-2008, 09:10 PM
I will be thinking of you and Tess tomorrow too...x

Annestaff
01-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Hope all goes well kazz :D

When I got Cassy spayed I blocked off the steps to the garden so she wouldn't attempt to go down them and hurt herself afterward. The morning after she just cleared the wall to get on the grass :roll: :lol:

yola
01-06-2008, 09:26 PM
All the very best to Tess, Karen . . . and to Sal for her future op. I'm sure they'll both sail through it all :D

Kazz
01-06-2008, 09:44 PM
Hope all goes well kazz :D

When I got Cassy spayed I blocked off the steps to the garden so she wouldn't attempt to go down them and hurt herself afterward. The morning after she just cleared the wall to get on the grass :roll: :lol:

Yeah kinda the vision I have Anne..............:roll: ..........

Kazz
01-06-2008, 09:49 PM
All the very best to Tess, Karen . . . and to Sal for her future op. I'm sure they'll both sail through it all :D

They'll be fine, I am not fussed at all. No more than average.......they are young healthy "stopid" :roll: and much loved.

Just out for the last potter out, then she has her last drink of water when she comes in. *But I have been removing the water pvernight for a fortnight so she does not think anything odd is up.................."thinking about it not sure is the more stopid them or me!!!!!"" or maybe they are spoiled*