PDA

View Full Version : Britains Got Talent tickets!

smudgley
01-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Just had a look at the tickets for the Britains Got Talent finalists on tour as I thought I'd take the girls because they enjoyed watching the show so much.

£32 a ticket! :shock: That's crazy!

alexgirl73
01-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Good grief. That's a ridiculous price. You'd expect to pay that for a top name, not a bunch of people who have only been on the telly 5 mins.

PoshPuss
01-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Worse than that, I've priced Oliver tickets for next January .... £75 each and you're up in the Gods. I'll have to see if I get a nice Xmas pressie!

Kim
01-06-2008, 05:32 PM
I agree Alex, how can they justify that :shock:

I enjoyed last nights final, I thought the winner was good, but he wasn't my choice. I voted for Andrew, and my second favs were the runners up, they were amazing!

smudgley
01-06-2008, 05:44 PM
I can't justify the money. For a family of 4 it would be silly money, so I will have to leave it. :(

I thought the the winner was rubbish. :( Any of the other acts would be far better entertainment for the RVP. Not a kid wiggling around doing so called dancing :?

Anyway, we are going to see Billy Elliot in London soon so they will enjoy that. :cool:

Moli
01-06-2008, 06:13 PM
I was thinking ofgoing to see them in Aberdeen, but agree its a bit expensive.....
I thought signature should have won it, they were brilliant...

Kazz
01-06-2008, 07:18 PM
Its pure greed on the part of the promoters...they know people will be pressured to buy tickets due to the "pulicity" of the TV show.

However some will pay it and then they don't care.

I just brought tickets for Ken Dodd....one man show with Diddymen :) In Oct for Mom and Dad £19.50p per ticket does not matter where you sit or what night he has a set price so all can afford it.
Also just brought tickts for myself for the Doley Carte Opera Company to see a "medley" of Bilbert and Sullivan (my weakspot) £15 per ticket....................so the reality shows are way over pricing if you ask me.

charliebubs
02-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Gosh that is overpriced :shock:

I agree totally with Alex - they have only been on telly 5 minutes!!!

I don't think George should have won. He was the only person who did the same act again on the night rather than coming up with something new and original. I know that he had a sob story - but that shouldn't have made him the winner.

The girls with violins were amazing, as were Signature and Kate & Gin!! ;)

Kim
02-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Charlie, apart from Andrew, who was my ultimate favourite, your top 3 were mine too.

Kazz, lucky you going to see The D'oyly Carte, I saw them do 'The Mikado' many years ago, it was brilliant. I'm sure you will have a great time. I'm a big G & S fan, have sung in many of their operettas. I hope your parents enjoy Ken Dodd, not my favourite entertainer but I've heard he puts on a good show.