PDA

View Full Version : Poor Kitty

Donna
26-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Well the horrid ex has gone down even lower in my estimation (if thats possible).:twisted:

Had one cat that wasnt neutered and he got run over. Before he was well again and mobile they let him out again. He got run over again as he couldnt run away from the car :( He died. :(

They this year got a female cat and again didnt bother to spay her stating it was unfair to not let her know what it was like to be a mother... :twisted:

Poor Kitty had the kittens yesterday and during the middle of the birthing, they decided they were going to the cinema and left her to it... luckily nothing went wrong...

Now these four kittens are being named after beer and the like, ie., Stella, Vodka etc etc.

Idiots the pair of them :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

alexgirl73
26-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Some people just shouldn't be allowed anywhere near animals. Poor wee girl.

pinklizzy
26-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Oh,those poor kitties! I can understand why you're so angry.

Mags
26-05-2008, 06:03 PM
Why on earth do people like that bother when they have no idea how to look after a poor animal...:mad:

Elaine
26-05-2008, 06:40 PM
What an utter a******e:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Kay
26-05-2008, 06:46 PM
What dreadful people. I am jsut so glad that everything went well for her and the babies. As a breeder I know only to well what can happen. They are lucky they came back to a healthy litter and a mum who is still with them. Bless her.

angieh
26-05-2008, 07:11 PM
May the Great Cat look upon this particular mother and kits with compassion.

You are really well shot of this particular ex, Donna.

Donna
26-05-2008, 07:22 PM
You are really well shot of this particular ex, Donna.

Understatement of the year award goes to angieh!!!

And to make matters worse she thinks its great cos she can sell each kitten for £45 so you know whats coming next..... more kittens....

And to think the ex criticises me and my care of my two cats.... for not letting them be mothers, and for keeping them safe inside when I go to work :evil:

Donna
26-05-2008, 07:23 PM
What an utter a******e:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yep, use that word a lot to describe him :evil:

dandysmom
26-05-2008, 08:57 PM
That is just too horrible for words! :evil:

Sweet
27-05-2008, 12:57 PM
Speechless x