PDA

View Full Version : A new addition

Sweet
22-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Long time no see I know......

I returned back to Mexico with the children end March/beginning of April and we had another fantastic holiday - I really love Mexico!

I had only been back to work 1 day had an accident and was in hospital for 6 days - off work for a while now.

My new addition......

Her name is Meg or Meggy as we call her, she is alot like my Misty (love you darling) and around 2 years so I have been told.

Meggy came from Somerset via a friend of mine, story goes she belonged to an elderly lady who had to move into a home and they had managed to rehome her Jack Russell dog and Rabbit but sadly not Meg, she had been in the same house being fed etc....by my friends friend but unfortunately they could not take her on themselves, since Dec 2007.

I knew I couldnt say No! :lol:

Meggy has been here a week now :lol: and has settled in very well, her manourisums (spelling) is alot like Misty - she is very cuddly and very affectionate from day one.

I will post some pics in the correct section.

I now have 8 and 1 sleeping, and I can still remember the day I got Violet - how time flies lol.

Julie x

dandysmom
22-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Nice to see you back! Sorry about the accident; but how wonderful that Meggy has found a loving home...do post some pics of her, and the others too, of course!

Sweet
22-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Thank you so much Eileen, its good to be back, hopefully I can start to contribute more again, and keep you all up to date with my babies.

They all come with their own little stories - bless, and I wouldnt be without any of them x

alexgirl73
22-05-2008, 05:11 PM
So pleased to see you back Julie. I had been wondering where you had got to. Meg sounds lovely. Hope to see some pics of her soon.

Sweet
22-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Thank you so much Alex, will upload the pics in a bit x

angieh
22-05-2008, 06:30 PM
I look forward to hearing (and seeing!) about all your cats Sweet. I think I must be a newby to you, but welcome back - sorry to hear about your accident.

Sweet
22-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Thank you Angie, off to upload them now x

smudgley
22-05-2008, 10:16 PM
Hi Sweet, I was only asking after you the other day in a thread.

Good to see you back.

Sorry you've had an accident though, hope it's nothing too serious & that you are back to normal real soon. x

yola
22-05-2008, 10:33 PM
Julie!!!! Wow, welcome back :D So lovely to see you again and I've just see the pics of Meggy as she is just the lovliest!!

Sorry to hear you'd hurt yourself, hopefully on the mend now . . . looking forward to catching up :-D

Fran
23-05-2008, 07:49 AM
Good to see you back Sweet!!! :D Meggy is just a darling and very lucky to have found you. I am so pleased for you and hope you feel better soon too x

Kay
23-05-2008, 03:01 PM
Glad to see you back Julie.

Meg sounds gorgeous and so lucky to have found you.

How's Domino getting on?

Sweet
23-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Thank you so much for your wonderful welcomes back :lol:

Kay - Domino is a little darling or that should read a rather podgy darling lol - if you ask him he says - "that he is pleasantly plump" lol. Really part of the family and like the others is loved so very much .

Thank you so much for the kind words re. my accident.

Love, Julie x
:lol:

babycakes
23-05-2008, 06:03 PM
Welcome back Sweet nice to see you

Sweet
23-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Thank you, good to be back :lol: x

charliebubs
23-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Hi Julie - great to "see" you back!!! :)

Am off to look at Meggy's pics now ;)

Sweet
23-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Thank you Charlie x

Kay
24-05-2008, 12:05 AM
Glad Domino is doing well. Have you got any recent pics of him?