PDA

View Full Version : worried

vicci_lou
21-05-2008, 12:01 PM
well mr moyes has been a bit strange recently, he used to sleep in bed all the time when we first got him but then he stopped, and recently he stared doing it again, im talking he wont leave my side when im in be, the other night he was sick and today hes refusing to eat even though i know the food that ive put down for him is one of his favorets!!! and he was demanding to go out, i really didnt want to let him go untill he had somthing to eat, but in the end i gave in thinking that he might just want some fresh air or somthing... any ideas???!!!

Jem
21-05-2008, 12:02 PM
Is he being fed elsewhere hun? x

angieh
21-05-2008, 12:24 PM
Could just be the change in the weather - he's got spring fever! When he was sick, what did he bring up - food, grass, anything else?

Does he always "go" outside - or if he has a litter tray indoors have you noticed anything out of the usual?

As Jem suggests, it could be he is being fed somewhere else.

Mags
21-05-2008, 02:08 PM
He may have eaten something outdoors that didn't agree with him...... cats turn into hunters as the weather warms up, maybe he caught a mouse and ate it.:?

Kay
21-05-2008, 02:12 PM
I have to agree with what has already been said. Cats pick up allsorts whether it is via hunting or just eating something they shouldn't have. If he has eaten something that hasn't agreed with him then the chances are hi stomach hurts so that is why he isn't eating. If it continues I would get him checked over by a vet.

Hope he recovers quickly.