PDA

View Full Version : Daily thread ~ Wednesday

Mags
21-05-2008, 07:37 AM
Morning everyone!:D

It's a beautiful sunny day here and quite warm, the garden beckons later today.:cool:

I was up with the lark this morning and have cleaned all my windows, the washing machine is on and yesterdays ironing done .......what a difference the sunshine makes to your work power!:D

Have a good day folks!

Fran
21-05-2008, 08:08 AM
Morning all, super sunny day here :D I have a bit of running around to do today, bank, PO, trolley dash etc.. then I am off this evening to see two of my kittens from my last litters, really looking forward to seeing them again :D

Have a great day!

yola
21-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Another busy day at the office!

Was up really early to do an exercise tape that I've had for 20 years . . . different muscles have been worked to the normal tape I use . . . hopefully that will accellerate the flab-reducing process :D

It's warm and sunny here, got a sleeveless top on but it's maybe a little too nippy for that. :shock:

PoshPuss
21-05-2008, 09:48 AM
Hi All! Missed you yesterday, had a busy day back at work, lik I've never been away now :(
You're doing well with the exercises Yola, you go girl!!
Will be joining you at the shops Fran, getting my holiday snaps printed off for Mam and Dad, and filling cupboards again.
Mags, if I send my ironing around, care to add to yours; a small fee can be met! :D
See you's later, any quiz tonight? there's only fotball on so I'm up for a game.

Kazz
21-05-2008, 10:43 AM
Well I am on lates at work not sure if I'll make it back for the quiz...so my apologises in advance.

Lovely day here got the shed up yesterday delivered at 12.30 started it at 2ish and finished about half 7 last night one 8 x 6 shed up...

Jac
21-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Morning all

I did something to my sholder in bed the other night. When I say that it ws really stiff and sore in the morning. Well yesterday it was worse to the point I could hardly get dresses and had to forget the bra:roll: there was no way that contraption was going on. I went for a massage, the girl said my left sholder was badly knotted:?
Last night I saw every hour. If I did manage to fall asleep then the pain woke me when I moved.

It is a bit better this morning but the pain is going right down my arm as well.

I have a hairdresser's appointment in a little while. Getting my hair coloured for the wedding. Then it will be time to collect Ceilidh and her little friend from school.

I hope you all have a nice day

Jem
21-05-2008, 11:54 AM
Good Morning all its a bit pants here weather wise but still having problems with hayfever :evil:
Well I bought a chest freezer last night for all the dog food to go in the shed so that should turn up today £25 and free delivery!!! Now that's the kind of bargains I like :D
Will probably end up having another day on the phone about the cat and dog food as I need it now and the cant deliver it now.
And I think thats my day :D

angieh
21-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Hello all! Lovely day here too! Sunny blue sky, bit windy though and not the sort of day I'd wear a sleeveless top!

Sorry to hear about your shoulder Jac - hope it gets better soon.

Am I right in thinking Moli is our quiz mistress tonight???? Hopefully, I will be there!

dandysmom
21-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Afternoon! Mostly sunny but still coolish - 16 degrees; definitely not sleeveless top weather yet! The usual market run; then putting Jobe's Fertilizer spikes in the plants in containers; I swear by those things, they really work. I see a flower tress on one of the tomato plants so will put some of the ones for vegetables out this afternoon...... that's about all that's on the agenda. Jac, sorry about the shoulder! Angie: just noticed your new signature; love it!

Hope to see you at the quiz tonight!

Donna
21-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Evening all,

Misty is lazing on the floor by the French doors basking in the sunshine - her black fur is soaking all that heat in. Chloe is chasing flies in the garden.

Been a busy day at work, and now time to relax with a few drinks and watch Man U v Chelsea in the final I think.