PDA

View Full Version : cheeky boy ronnie

CathyW
20-05-2008, 08:45 PM
we had somme probs around this area last night, some yobbos went on a smashinng spree and smashed up some cars (ours included im afraid.:roll:)
but ronnie put a smile on our faces tonight.
my neighbour had brought round her car to the back car park, so she could tape up the window.
well dearest ronnie thought "ello whats this then???" and jumped into the car, and made himself comfy on her passenger shelf, it was a nice suntrap for him, nice n cozy LOL
OH managed to get a piccy of him (havnt put it on the PC yet)
but he got out as if to say "whats yer problem i havnt done anything wrong" :-D
cheeky boy or what.

pinklizzy
20-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Mr cheeky! I'm sure he was just acting as a 'watch-cat' in case any of the yobs came back! Sorry to hear about your car though, will it be expensive to repair the damage?

dandysmom
20-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Oh that Ronnie! Trust him to find a warm comfy spot..:-D

Do post the pic...

CathyW
21-05-2008, 10:02 AM
we are waiting on the scrappy to come n taker the car away now, had the police around to take statements.
and to top it all off my dear friend passed away at 1 am.
so im in a right mess today. well feel numb at the moment.
reggie climbed into bed with me this morning, had a cuddle. hes keeping an eye on me.

PoshPuss
21-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend Boysmum, on top of everything else I'm sure you could have done without.
Hope that your boys rally round and give you lots of warm furry love and cuddles.

Mags
21-05-2008, 11:04 AM
So sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend BM :(...... and I'm glad you were able to spend some valuable time with her during your hospital visits...

yola
21-05-2008, 12:08 PM
Oh Cathy. I'm so sorry about your friend. What a terrible loss for you, you must be gutted :( And this compounded by your car being trashed too. How disgusting.

Good job you've got the boys there to help keep a smile on your face.

angieh
21-05-2008, 12:09 PM
So sorry about the loss of your best friend BM.

It's at times like that that you do really need the comforting cat cuddles that your boys give you. Cats really are good at just being there.

Look forward to seeing the picture of ronnie when you feel like uploading it. ***HUGS***