PDA

View Full Version : Films - remakes

Kazz
19-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Okay folks with the impending release of the New Indiana Jones movie...I wonder which films do you think should not have been made in serials in efect, or which d you think should have been and weren't?

Karen

Jem
19-05-2008, 08:52 PM
I reckon any disney film should not have had sequels.
The home alone trilogy shouldn't have been done and i cant think of anymore but i think there will be :-) x

angieh
19-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Not having seen the new Indiana Jones, I am OK with the 1st 3 - enjoyed them all in fact. Also OK with the Matrix films (don't completely understand them still!). OK with the Superman trilogy (Christopher Reeves). And the last Alien film was, IMO, complete rubbish.

Sure I'll think of more!!!

Kazz
19-05-2008, 09:02 PM
See I think Rambo should have been left at one
Rocky could have done 2 but really think it should have been left at 1.
As should Death Wish "the chronicles"
I actually like the Terminator ones well 1, 2 and 3. (I saw those)

Elaine
19-05-2008, 09:07 PM
Police Academy 1 to 101 should have been left at one.
Greace 2 was crap.
The fast and the Furious should have been left at 1, Had Vin Deisel been in the second, I may have liked it more:lol:
Love all the Pirates of the Caribean movies, dont think they should make another though.
Evil Dead should have been left after the first one.
Liked the Alien ones.

PoshPuss
21-05-2008, 10:05 AM
The Omen was stunning and scary back then but it was a rubbish remake and the sequels unnecessary IMO.

Can't wait for Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull tho can't have enough of Indie :D. They sequel that for infinity, altho Harrison wll have to hand over the mantle to a younger Indie jnr ( or is that junior's junior ?) :-)

Mad Max original, not so good, Mad Max 2, fab. MM3 ... ok but, wishing there'd be a MM4 but too late now, Mel is gone man, gone... :(