PDA

View Full Version : A Very odd find

Jem
19-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Well this afternoon while chilling out reading a book there was a knock at the door and there was stood a man with a male NORTHERN INUIT!!!!!!
I live 20 miles from the nearest town n my village is very very small so this was a huge shock.
He was about 6 months old and so so skinny i nearly cried, you could see his ribs, hips and backbone :roll: The man who had found him told me as he opened his front door the pup walked straight in, the bloke lives 30 seconds away from me and had asked round the village about the pup and ended up on my doorstep as he was told he may be mine.
Well as Shila is in season he took him back to his house while i made the relevant phones calls and came back with nothing no1 know's of him. So off i wondered to see the pup and the bloke told me a gentleman had turned up looking for his dog, When asked why he was so skinny he snatched his dog and told the finder it was none of his f***ing business :evil: :evil: :evil:
This breed are so stunning so to abuse a animal this young disgusted me so I hve rang the police, the rspca and informed the relevant NI people.
Just thought i'd share my disgust with you all.

Jac
19-05-2008, 07:10 PM
It's disgusting how some people treat there animals. :twisted:

angieh
19-05-2008, 07:27 PM
How could anyone? And what strange circumstances - you're obviously meant to have a hand in this.......

dandysmom
19-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Sickening! :( That poor young dog .....

Jem
19-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Well the plan is to take Shila round the area he lives and hopefully her scent will attract him and as he escaped once he is likely to do it again. Then now here's the bad bit so dont judge me, I am going to steal him and he will be taken to a NI breeder who will check his temperament and feed him up etc.
This sounds very extreme and I understand if you all frown upon me for doing it, But IMO this dog needs a new home xx

EmmaG
19-05-2008, 08:51 PM
I would never frown upon anybody doing what you are proposing. Good on you. I hope it all goes well and you find the dog again.

dandysmom
19-05-2008, 09:04 PM
No frowning here; you're being a Good Samaritan! IMO, legally wrong but morally right if the poor thing is in the condition you've described....

Elaine
19-05-2008, 09:18 PM
No frowning here, just a thought but is it possible that the dog may be sick and maybe the owner has had a lot of stick about how the dog looks? Or are you sure the dog is not being looked after properly?

bobbie3917
19-05-2008, 11:08 PM
just make sure you are not seen, you dont want the police knocking on your door