PDA

View Full Version : Kay

kado
13-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Thanks again for all of your support on here. Kay was such a sweetie my baby girl. She would climb in my youngest daughter's toy pram and let her push her. She would bring us her toy mouse and wait for us to throw it and then bring it back. My other cats dont know what to do they are sitting around with each other. I bear no malice to the person who hit her. He wasnt going fast and stopped knocked on the door and told us and went searching for her in the garden opposite. She had come in herself and climbed up the stairs and went in the bedroom where my youngest daughter found her. She was her cat. Both my daughters are devistated and cryed themselfs to sleep last night. Its so quiet here now i miss her so much so was by little baby girl. I just wush the pain would go away i cant get her out of my head.

jane

yola
13-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Jane - keep doing what you're doing . . . talk about her to us, to your partner, to your girls and to anyone who will listen. This is all part of the grieving process :cry: And cry lots - I've found that is a good outlet for the pain and hurt.

It was so good of the driver to stop. I'm sure he is very upset about what has happened - most people would be.

Lots of love.

dandysmom
13-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Yola's right; do keep talking about her, remembering the funny quirky things; it does help a bit. Although you never really get over the loss, but the pain does lessen...
Loads of hugs......xxxx

angieh
13-05-2008, 04:52 PM
So very sorry Jane. Can't really find words to express how sorry I am for you and for your children. Best thing is to keep talking about Kay. One day you will find a smile at her mention, rather than tears. ***HUGS***

babycakes
13-05-2008, 07:27 PM
I have to agree with Yola too that talking it through will help you all a lot. I'm sorry you feel so awful right now X big hugs to you all