PDA

View Full Version : Update

mumof3
11-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Hi all,
I posted on here a while back after adopting 3 kittens, 2 of whom had heart murmers. Thank you to all who gave advice and sent me very helpful links.

Well all 3 are doing fine (Daisy, Jake and Alfie) the heart murmers have disappeared now and all are fighting fit:D. They have all been and had there bits trimmed:oops: and are getting to be big cats now!

They all have their own different personalities and they are still so much fun to have around:D .

I always read the posts on here but dont always have time to post myself. I love reading all the stories about all the cats on here and feel as if I know some of them personally!

I hope to be able to post more often soon and will try and post some pictures of my BIG cats soon.:lol:

angieh
11-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Can't wait to see the photos mumof3! Glad that their little hearts have righted themselves as they have grown up. I've read of several cases where that seems to to have happened. Great good news!

Erin
11-05-2008, 04:25 PM
So glad they are all doing well momof3 really looking forward to seeing pics of them all :D

dandysmom
11-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Nice to have you back, and looking forward to pics of the now healthy kitties!

Mags
11-05-2008, 06:48 PM
So pleased to hear the kitties heart murmurs have gone and they are doing so well now.:D

Good to hear from you and we'll look forward to your photos soon..:D