PDA

View Full Version : Jerry wont come in again.....

Erin
09-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Have been trying since 8.30 to get Jerry back in and do think hes coming :roll:
Have even tried tuna but hes having non of it,he comes so far up the garden then legs in back onto the top of the shed :roll: :lol:
Any ideas guys? I think we are going to have alot of rain tonight and maybe even some thunder,so I really wan him in?

alexgirl73
09-05-2008, 10:12 PM
little minx!! no ideas sorry Erin, hope he's in soon.

Erin
09-05-2008, 10:17 PM
little minx!! no ideas sorry Erin, hope he's in soon.

Me too ALex,hes ok out there at the moment but he'll soon be wailing when the rain starts,and by then I maybe alseep and sleep through it,and the silly kitty refuses to use the cat flap :roll: :lol:

babycakes
09-05-2008, 10:18 PM
The only thing that gets Denis running at the moment is shaking his box of whiskas Temptations, He loves being out now it's warm, but he is on a harness and I can just go and pick him up. Does Jerry have anything like that that he favours or could you throw a toy mouse or something he would chase into the house, a laser light or something?

Erin
09-05-2008, 10:19 PM
The only thing that gets Denis running at the moment is shaking his box of whiskas Temptations, He loves being out now it's warm, but he is on a harness and I can just go and pick him up. Does Jerry have anything like that that he favours or could you throw a toy mouse or something he would chase into the house, a laser light or something?

Ive tried the lazor light (he loves it) but again he will get down so far see if go into the house then leg it again :lol:
Hes grown wise to my tricks now :roll:

Moli
09-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Bad Jerry, sounds like he is having fun and does not want to come in yet...

Mags
09-05-2008, 10:22 PM
It's the warmer night's that keeps them out longer Erin......Cassie is the same:roll:

When I used to go out to call her in, she used to think I was playing and just run away. Now when I see her in the garden I just say "In" in a firm voice.... and she comes in looking guilty!:lol:

I'm sure he'll be back in soon!;)

Erin
09-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Mags bring that firm voice up here and get Jerry in for me :lol:

Mags
09-05-2008, 10:44 PM
Mags bring that firm voice up here and get Jerry in for me :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: practice it Erin, it may work for you too!;)

Erin
09-05-2008, 10:47 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: practice it Erin, it may work for you too!;)

My firm voice isnt very good Mags :lol:

Mags
09-05-2008, 10:49 PM
My firm voice isnt very good Mags :lol:
I bet Elaine could teach you though! ;):-D

Erin
09-05-2008, 10:51 PM
I bet Elaine could teach you though! ;):-D

Oh yes im sure she could,Elaines firm voice is VERY scarey,she scared me a few times while I was at hers :lol:

Moli
09-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Oh yes im sure she could,Elaines firm voice is VERY scarey,she scared me a few times while I was at hers :lol:
:lol: :lol: Think she would scare me too Erin!:roll: :lol:

dandysmom
09-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Naughty Jerry! Sounds as if he'll have a night on the tiles and get quite wet.....if tuna won't do it, I've no suggestions.....

Elaine
09-05-2008, 11:00 PM

What nonsense girl, you havent heard a scarey firm voice from me although i do remember you shouting at me once:shock: :lol:
Anyway back to Jerry, can you not leave a window open for him? I'm sure he'll come in when the rain starts.

smudgley
09-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Leave him out there! :roll: :-D

Erin
09-05-2008, 11:03 PM
If I leave the window open the babies will be in and out all night and milo is not quiet when he jumps in through the window :roll: he will disturb the dogs,but it looks like thats what Im going to have to do.

And I didnt shout at you,I only told you in a calm manner that you were being rude :lol::lol:

Elaine
09-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Leave him out there! :roll: :-D

Your a hard woman:lol: :lol: :lol:

Moli
09-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Catnip????

Erin
09-05-2008, 11:09 PM
Catnip????

Now i never thought of that,ill give that a go in a mo

Moli
09-05-2008, 11:14 PM
I shake the catnip tin and they all come running, problem is so does the neighbours cats!!!:roll: :lol:

Erin
09-05-2008, 11:17 PM
I shake the catnip tin and they all come running, problem is so does the neighbours cats!!!:roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I cant even see or hear him now :roll: it looks like jerry is out for the night

angieh
09-05-2008, 11:35 PM
Naughty Jerry. He has you wrapped tightly round his little furry paw, doesn't he? I am sure he will be fine Erin. If it rains and he refuses to come in via the catflap, he'll find somewhere to shelter. I rather think I'm with Smudgely! But then it's you that will worry, not Jerry.

Erin
09-05-2008, 11:40 PM
I know he will be ok cause hes been out over night before its just that I dont like the idea of him being out if it does start thundering,ive opened the shed though so he can get in there if it does start

Moli
09-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Won't he come through the catflap if he gets scared???

Erin
09-05-2008, 11:43 PM
Won't he come through the catflap if he gets scared???

He may do,but when hes out in the day and the back door is shut,rather than using the cat flap he sits a meows for me to let him in :roll:

Moli
09-05-2008, 11:47 PM
ooops, does he know which window is your bedroom????

Erin
09-05-2008, 11:48 PM
ooops, does he know which window is your bedroom????

Yeah he will sit outside meowing his little head off at some point im sure :lol:

Kazz
10-05-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm with Smudgley leave him out he will use the cat flap, if he want/needs to come in.

I'd leave him out he will be fine, its the summer nights.

And Mags its not that Cassie is "scared" of your "firm" voice its because she remembers the "fort knox senario" from lat year and does not want a rerun............;)

Mags
10-05-2008, 06:29 PM
I'm with Smudgley leave him out he will use the cat flap, if he want/needs to come in.

I'd leave him out he will be fine, its the summer nights.

And Mags its not that Cassie is "scared" of your "firm" voice its because she remembers the "fort knox senario" from lat year and does not want a rerun............;)

You may be right, Kazz!! :-D