PDA

View Full Version : Poor Amber

Amber
07-05-2008, 07:54 AM
I picked her up on Monday evening and felt what I can only describe as really warm gunge run down my arm :smt078 put her down straight away and discovered what looked and smelt like the contents of her anal glands! Also noticed for the past couple of weeks she's occasionally been leaving tiny brown spots where she's been laying which smell disgusting! I've had to change my sheets about three times in one week!

So off she went to the vets yesterday and the poor little mite had full anal glands. She turns into the demon kitty from hell when I take her in :lol: to get her out of the kennel I'm armed with gloves and a very large blanket!

I was on reception when the vet looked at her, and I heard a cat scream the place down. The client in the waiting room looked really worried, I said I would be surprised if that was mine making the racket and sure enough I went out to see Amber trying to take the nurses hand off :oops: she spent the rest of the day swiping at anyone who walked past her kennel and annoying the cat next door with her hissing a spitting :roll: naughty Amber!

alexgirl73
07-05-2008, 10:48 AM
awww, poor Amber. Not a pleasant experiance for anyone! Hope she forgives you soon lol.

Mags
07-05-2008, 11:52 AM
Poor Amber, hope she's settled down again and forgotten her nasty episode at the vets..:D

dandysmom
07-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Poor girl, I imagine having her anal glands expressed must be quite painful! But she should feel so much better now...hugs to you both!

Elaine
07-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Poor Amber, Eva knows just how she feels.xxx

babycakes
07-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Poor Amber I hope she gets some comfort now

Amber
07-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Well she doesn't stink anymore and after a bit of dinner all was forgiven :lol: :roll: