PDA

View Full Version : Show Home Wanted for one of Red's family...

charliebubs
06-05-2008, 10:37 AM
The breeders of Red (my cream tabby point Siamese) have got a litter of kittens from a repeat mating of Red's parents and have a STUNNING little boy who they are keen to put in a show home.

It looks as though he's going to be cream tabby point too - but he could be a red tabby point. :roll:

I'm very tempted myself - but it would be silly to have two show cats the same - especially if they would be competing against each other :-D and I have Lily's babies on the way to think about (see how I'm desperately trying to talk myself out of it!!!! lol)

Let me know if you're interested, or know anyone that would be.

Showing is great fun and I'm sure he'll grow up to be as stunning as my baby!!!! :-D

charliebubs
06-05-2008, 10:44 AM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o89/charliebubs/michaelangelo.jpg

Here he is!! :)

Fran
06-05-2008, 12:22 PM
He is lovely!! They are calling him Michaelangelo I think?? They really fancied my suggestion of Manofthemoment but apparantly there is already one on the show bench!!

Unfortunately, it's a girl I am looking for but if I was looking for a boy I would be SERIOUSLY tempted. Do so hope they find a show home for him, they are few and far between sadly :(

CathyW
06-05-2008, 01:23 PM
i dont think my 2 hooligans would like another cat in the home. as for my dog hed pack his ball-ball and blankie and leave home i think.
but he is lovely.

angieh
06-05-2008, 01:36 PM
He's an absolute stunning boy - hope you find the right home for him!

Kay
06-05-2008, 01:38 PM
He is gorgeous and if he was a she then I would possibly consider it. Hope they find a suitable show home.