PDA

View Full Version : cheer for that reggie

CathyW
30-04-2008, 05:49 PM
sir has just come in from the garden straight away jumped on my lap. and now i have kitty prints all over my NICE CLEAN FAVORITE jeans. cheers reggie. hes purring away like a traction engine, all very pleased with himself.ive had kitty kisses everything, dont mind he was only outside for 5 mins. LOL
oh well off to the washing machine they go,(the jeans not reggie)

Hreow
30-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Of course he's pleased! He now has clean, warm paws thanks to you. :D All part of the service, yes? ^_^

CathyW
30-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Of course he's pleased! He now has clean, warm paws thanks to you. :D All part of the service, yes? ^_^oh crikey im now a cats doormat. this is really hard to type with sir head butting my hands and face, kitty kisses everywhere, im sure hes got a stash of cat nip some where,:-D

angieh
30-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Retribution for posting THAT picture of him d'you think BM?

Elaine
30-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Oh bless that reggie, why on earth do you think he keeps you around if not for cleaning his paws on and food:lol: :lol:

dandysmom
30-04-2008, 07:58 PM
Oh bless that reggie, why on earth do you think he keeps you around if not for cleaning his paws on and food:lol: :lol:

I couldn't have said it better, Elaine! :-D

CathyW
30-04-2008, 09:44 PM
hmmm great im a kitty doormat :-D

Hreow
30-04-2008, 09:47 PM
But a *much loved* doormat...:-D

CathyW
01-05-2008, 12:28 PM
But a *much loved* doormat...:-Donly while im the food n fuss giver LOL u know what kits are like so fickle.:lol:

Hreow
01-05-2008, 02:15 PM
only while im the food n fuss giver LOL u know what kits are like so fickle.:lol:

Absolutely! Love you and leave you types, everything their way. :D But they are very sweet and loving when you please them, and there is that cat's paw print reading "gullible/easy" on all our foreheads that needs renewing when it wears thin... :lol:

angieh
01-05-2008, 02:28 PM
Absolutely! Love you and leave you types, everything their way. :D But they are very sweet and loving when you please them, and there is that cat's paw print reading "gullible/easy" on all our foreheads that needs renewing when it wear thin... :lol:

LOVE THAT! So true!!!!

CathyW
01-05-2008, 07:15 PM
talk about anything you can do, i can do better, ronnies just come in,WET. and done the same, this time all over my denim skirt. oh well yet more washing.
where can i get kitty wellies ?????

dandysmom
01-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Oh lord, not again!! :roll: Your washer's getting a real workout. I know they don't like towels and associate them with pilling, but could you keep an old towel handy by the chair and pull it over your lap when the wet-footed one wants to jump up on you? I do that in the Summer when I'm wearing shorts, because Leia's an enthusiastic kneader when she settles in your lap; so the towel protects my poor bare legs from those prickly claws! :-D

CathyW
01-05-2008, 09:18 PM
Oh lord, not again!! :roll: Your washer's getting a real workout. I know they don't like towels and associate them with pilling, but could you keep an old towel handy by the chair and pull it over your lap when the wet-footed one wants to jump up on you? I do that in the Summer when I'm wearing shorts, because Leia's an enthusiastic kneader when she settles in your lap; so the towel protects my poor bare legs from those prickly claws! :-Dgood idea that. knowing those 2 they will just ignore the towel and use me to wipe their feet LOL

Hreow
01-05-2008, 11:20 PM
good idea that. knowing those 2 they will just ignore the towel and use me to wipe their feet LOL

Have you tried wearing a scuba-diver's dry-suit? ^^ Water-tight to eight feet should do it. :mrgreen:

angieh
01-05-2008, 11:26 PM
PMSL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CathyW
02-05-2008, 08:31 AM
Have you tried wearing a scuba-diver's dry-suit? ^^ Water-tight to eight feet should do it. :mrgreen:now thats just plain kinky LOL but a good idea,only thing is id have green peace trying to get me back to the sea :-D