PDA

View Full Version : Spraying/marking....

Fran
27-04-2008, 11:55 PM
Well Spockie is not quite 6 months old and has started to spray and mark his territory :shock: My quilt took a 'marking' the other day and the bath towels on the radiator are a favourite to be sprayed at :roll: It's bizarre how they are all so different, Morse at over a year old has never offered to mark or spray :?

Anyhow here is the little monkey :-D

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/chapelrose/morespockie0001.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/chapelrose/morespockie0001_1.jpg

I was wondering what everyone else's experiences are of age for starting spraying/marking??

jenng
28-04-2008, 01:41 PM
That littlle monkey is stunning!!!
Max started spraying when he was 10 months old.
My persian charlie never sprayed, poor thing he ended up haveing his penis removed he had urinary stones and they kept blocking his tube:( he is 16 years old now and still going strong:)
Jenny

Kay
28-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Bless him Fran he is so gorgeous.

Tate is 7 this year has always lived indoors and has never sprayed at all. Cory is three this year and is constantly with the girls and has also never sprayed.

charliebubs
30-04-2008, 02:47 PM
I've no experience of spraying I'm afraid (or not, actually!!) but with a face like that I don't imagine you can be mad at Spock for long!!! :lol: :lol:

Fran
30-04-2008, 06:39 PM
I've no experience of spraying I'm afraid (or not, actually!!) but with a face like that I don't imagine you can be mad at Spock for long!!! :lol: :lol:

Oh I'm mad alright!! He did it again this morning :roll: Looks like the stud house looms for him :(

jenng
30-04-2008, 06:50 PM
Poor spockie, got to admit it does not smell nice. my dog was layed outside the cat run yesterday and max decided to spray on her i have given her a bath twice and she still smells.

charliebubs
01-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Oh I'm mad alright!! He did it again this morning :roll: Looks like the stud house looms for him :(

Oh dear :(

Maybe if you threaten him with the stud house, he'll stop!! :shock:

charliebubs
01-05-2008, 09:47 AM
P.S. - That's put me off wanting to smuggle him away from you this weekend anyway!!! lol :lol: :lol:

Fran
01-05-2008, 02:47 PM
:lol: @ Charlie!!!