PDA

View Full Version : Elaine and Erin

candyshandy
22-04-2008, 09:01 PM
I finally got to meet the 'mad walking dressed as cats' duo this week.:)

They came along with me and Dawn to take Shah to his new home and then we all piled back to Dawn's to play with all the rescue kitties ;)

They then came over to mine to meet my fluffs last night.

I know they have fallen in love with a few of Dawn's kitties - I wonder if airport security will pick up on the meows coming out of their pockets :lol: :lol:

They'll be back soon and have been taking lots of piccies :shock:

dandysmom
22-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the update, sounds as if fun was had all around!

Mags
22-04-2008, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the update CS, Elaine and Erin seem to be having a great time and how wonderful that they met your gang as well last night..:D

It must be quite an eye opener to see all the hard work that Dawn puts in to caring for the rescues..

I can imagine the two E's being smitten by several, if not all the kitties and would dearly love to bring a few home with them..:D

angieh
22-04-2008, 10:11 PM
It's so good that all you people could meet up! Looking forward to seeing the piccies!!!

yola
22-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Very pleased to hear that more catsey folk have met . . . look forward to updates shortly . . . reminds me; must post cheque to Dawn :oops:

charliebubs
23-04-2008, 10:49 AM
They get around those 2, don't they!!!!! lol :lol: :lol:

DiddyDawn
23-04-2008, 04:54 PM

I know they have fallen in love with a few of Dawn's kitties - I wonder if airport security will pick up on the meows coming out of their pockets :lol: :lol:

Elaine and Erin have now departed Wales and should have arrived back in Bonny Scotland. We've all had a fab time but I had to search them on the way out for stolen kitties, especially Lainey :roll: Erin had her eye on my gorgeous Billy but luckily he was too big to fit in her handbag :lol: Candice has christened my gorgeous Becky, Potato Head, can't figure out why :shock: She was deeply upset I can tell you and I've spent the last few days trying to convince her she is utterly gorgeous and not to listen to her ;) It was great to see you again CS and glad you got to meet the gorgeous Sasha, Phoebe and Amelia

angieh
23-04-2008, 05:05 PM
So glad you've all had a fab time!

I think the rest of us feel really left out - but some pictures of your kitties could make us feel a lot better!! (not so much of a hint, more of a nudge???)

Mags
23-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Sounds like a good time was had by all..:D Looking forward to seeing some pics and hearing all about it!

How many cats have you got there Dawn?

Elaine
23-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Sounds like a good time was had by all..:D Looking forward to seeing some pics and hearing all about it!

How many cats have you got there Dawn?

Well, we actually forgot to do the head count but we think its around 45 cats;)

Hello every one, Erin and I have now arrived back in not so sunny Aberdeen. We had a fab time and I am currently down;loading some piccies for you all.
Was really good to meet you in person CS, and the fluffs too. Good to see you again DD but you are mad as hell:-D

Kazz
23-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Sounds like great fun was had by all.

Mags
23-04-2008, 07:18 PM
Welcome back Elaine & Erin ......get those photos on!!:lol:

Erin
23-04-2008, 07:50 PM
The "2 E's" Im liking that Mags :lol:

Have had a fab time,it was lovely meeting DD and all her gorgeous Kitties,I just love that big Billy,Im missing my lap warmer already :lol: :D Becky is just too sweet for words,Amelia is just gorgeous,Jenny is just a babe!! I love them all :lol:
Was lovely to meet you CS and your gorgeous furbabes :D

DiddyDawn
23-04-2008, 07:56 PM
Good to see you again DD but you are mad as hell:-D

Good to see you and Erin again but not sure what you trying to say :? ;)

Elaine
23-04-2008, 08:30 PM
I wasnt trying to say anything, I simply stated a fact, you are mad as hell but I do love you for it:lol:

DiddyDawn
23-04-2008, 08:32 PM
It must be the strange company I keep :-D

Elaine
23-04-2008, 08:34 PM
It must be the strange company I keep :-D

Try drinking from the holywell, it has cured me:lol:

Erin
23-04-2008, 08:35 PM
Your both Mad as hell :-D

angieh
23-04-2008, 09:28 PM
I reckon it must have been a pea pod from planet Zog that popped out all these people who have exactly the same sense of humour!

Elaine
23-04-2008, 09:30 PM
I reckon it must have been a pea pod from planet Zog that popped out all these people who have exactly the same sense of humour!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I rekon you might be right

Mags
23-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Do you think other cats realise when a cat is blind or has some physical ailment?:?

Elaine
23-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Yes i do. When I had Winston and Mutley, Winston was fine with him but we did take in another cat for a short time and she hated Mutley, she would attack and go for the eyes every time. I think though, that they recognise weakness more than impairment though.