PDA

View Full Version : In love

Kazz
21-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Speaking to my neighbour Martin earlier and he has an 10 week old GSD pup called Leo, he is totaly adorable.
He asked if I would take one of my girls over to meet him (they have a 15 year old mongrel called Sophie) who just ignores the pup.....as I would if I were her.

He wants to socialize the pup, and is going to puppy classes. Took Tess over and she was golden with him even tot he extent of letting him take liberties. and bite her ears.:roll:

He asked when he's finished his jabs could meet up occasionaly, and walk together. No probs.

alexgirl73
21-04-2008, 06:45 PM
aww, sweet! You should have taken photos kazz! next time perhaps, lol!

Mags
21-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Leo sounds lovely Kazz ....... don't forget to take your camera when you go walkies together! ;):D

Kazz
21-04-2008, 06:54 PM
I wa just pulling up when I met him also pulling up got chatting as you do and then he invited me in to see the pup then I crossed back over and got one of the girls happens Tess was in the garden.

Moli
21-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Brilliant Kazz, Tess is a brilliant example of a well brought up staffie...

Kazz
21-04-2008, 07:09 PM
They are both good with pups, but Tess always kinda more joined in but in the ladt year or so (she will be 4 in June) she is much calmer, previously she was like the lead astray big sister to pups.
Sal has always been calm, settled and god with pups maybe she grew up a little quicker with Tess coming on the scene when before she was 2. Tess was maybe allowed to be the pup a little longer.
I sometimes even still call her the pup.

Kazz
21-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Sal remembers Sophie and Sophie remembers us as we used to walk together Joy her owner (my friend who died of breaat cancer a few years ago)
So always nice to see Sophie - remind me of Joy.