PDA

View Full Version : Scene from a Hitchcock movie

Kazz
20-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Well it was just like a scene from a Hitchcock movie........well no camera's or people with clapper boards or anything just the extra's.....two pidgeon's three robins (not sure why they are a gang of three now):roll: maybe its to outnumber the pidgeons............:-D
A few sparrows, at least two bluetits, and a scattering of starlings.....all waiting while I changed the bird feeders.

At least none of them turned up with a portable shower.;)

Moli
20-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Looks like the know the best resturant in their area!!!:D

Mags
20-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Hitchcock's "Birds" was real scary :shock: I'm sure yours are a lot friendlier Kazz :-D

Moli
20-04-2008, 06:26 PM
I have never seen 3 robins together, sometimes get two in my garden, but they don't half chase each other...

alexgirl73
20-04-2008, 06:30 PM
I wouldn't have gone outside lol! Still can't watch that movie, did it once when I was a teenager, never again!!

Mags
20-04-2008, 06:41 PM
I wouldn't have gone outside lol! Still can't watch that movie, did it once when I was a teenager, never again!!
I use to freak when all the birds started tapping their beaks on the windows and the roof:shock:

dandysmom
20-04-2008, 08:07 PM
That was a very scary movie! I don't have the variety of visitors that Kazz has, but my sparrows all line up on the telephone wires and tree branches every day about 3 pm when I go out to fill the feeder...seems they can tell time....

yola
20-04-2008, 08:16 PM
*shudder* Mrs Bird-phobia here :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'd have been indoors watching from afar. :cool:

dandysmom
20-04-2008, 08:27 PM
]I have never seen 3 robins together[/B], sometimes get two in my garden, but they don't half chase each other...

Our robins, which are really thrushes, flock in the Winter: it's nothing to see 50 or more of them together on a large field picking for worms or grubs. They separate at breeding time however; I never see more than a pair in the yard .....

Steph
20-04-2008, 08:51 PM
I was born a flirt-so in my version -the shower curtain gets torn away-he rubs her body with exfoliant before turning on the shower. Then aromatic oils caress her body -but enough-this is a mystery;)

yola
20-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Erm . . . I think you're thinking of Psycho rather than The Birds, Steph. No shower curtains in that one :shock:

Ok - there is a bird of sorts, but not the kind we're on about ;)

babycakes
20-04-2008, 09:56 PM
I don't do scary movies, just can't cope. But it sounds as though they were waiting for the early bird Kazz

dandysmom
20-04-2008, 10:31 PM
You didn't see Alien then? That was realy creepy......

Mags
20-04-2008, 10:32 PM
You didn't see Alien then? That was realy creepy......

.......especially when the Alien burst out of his stomach!! :shock:

dandysmom
20-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Yes!!! Enough to give you a nightmare......

angieh
20-04-2008, 11:16 PM
Can we start a thread about "the scariest movie I've seen"....?

Mags
20-04-2008, 11:30 PM
Can we start a thread about "the scariest movie I've seen"....?

Good idea Angie, would you like to start it? :D

random
20-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Well it was just like a scene from a Hitchcock movie........well no camera's or people with clapper boards or anything just the extra's.....two pidgeon's three robins (not sure why they are a gang of three now):roll: maybe its to outnumber the pidgeons............:-D
A few sparrows, at least two bluetits, and a scattering of starlings.....all waiting while I changed the bird feeders.

At least none of them turned up with a portable shower.;)

lol that happens here too Kazz, blue tits, great tits, sparrows, robins and goldfinches, (and the odd wren) sometimes about 30 of them or more at time but usually about 20 birds all waiting in the apple tree for the bird feeders to get filled on a morning! They had an extra surprise when I groomed the dogs and cats last week as I put out a big furball which they all pulled to bits to line their nests. :D