PDA

View Full Version : Bedford Show 26th April

Kay
15-04-2008, 09:53 PM
My next show, and probably last one for awhile due to babies being due, is the Bedford and District Show at the Woodgreen Animal Shelter, Godmanchester on Saturday 26th April. Is anyone else entered or fancy coming along as a visitor? It would be great to meet more Catsey members.

I am definitely taking Kisses she is going for her final Grand Premier Certificate. Roxy is also entered but as she has just dropped her kitten coat I may not take her. My friend Zoe is taking Gucci, whom I bred, and she is going for her first Grand Premier Certificate.

pinklizzy
15-04-2008, 10:03 PM
I'd love to be able to go, and see you and your beautiful Kisses but I'm working that day.:cry:

Kay
15-04-2008, 10:10 PM
What a shame. It would have been lovely to meet you, Liz, and I am sure Kisses would have loved a cuddle. Maybe we will meet at another show. Where abouts in Wales do you live?

pinklizzy
15-04-2008, 10:12 PM
I'm in Powys, quite near Oswestry/Shrewsbury on the English border.

Fran
15-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Did the Bedford last year - great show, super venue! Won't be there this year but good luck to you, Kay and Charlie (as I know she wil be there too ;) ) and anyone else who is showing :D

Kay
15-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Thanks Fran.

Liz, I will be going to the Merseyside on the 7th June at Ellesmere Port as I am stewarding. I will be entering Kisses. If you can make that show it would be lovely.

pinklizzy
15-04-2008, 10:39 PM
I'll try and make it there, I don't drive so will have to rely on public transport :shock:. but it's not too far from me!
It'd be lovely to meet you and Kisses!

Kay
15-04-2008, 10:42 PM
It would be lovely if you could.

charliebubs
16-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Did the Bedford last year - great show, super venue! Won't be there this year but good luck to you, Kay and Charlie (as I know she wil be there too ;) ) and anyone else who is showing :D

Thanks Fran :-D

Yes, I'll be there Kay :-D Can't wait to see Kisses and for you to meet Red!!!!

I'm really looking forward to it - fingers crossed we'll both have a successful day ;)

Kay
16-04-2008, 09:20 PM
I can't wait either Charlie. It's be ages since we have met up.

Soupie
16-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Good luck! I won't be there as showing TICA for the first time the following weekend :shock:

Unfortunately am bypassing the Merseyside too and going to the Somerset but hope to catch up soon!

Kay
16-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Sorry you won't be there it would be good to catch up.. Good luck at the TICA show let me know what it is like.

I am going to the Gwynedd as well because I am stewarding there also. I am thinking of going on the GCCF stewarding scheme if I like it.

Kay
26-04-2008, 10:05 PM
Well I have finally arrived home from the show. It only took me four and a half hours to get back :roll: . It was lovely to see Charlie again and at last meet and cuddle the gorgeous Red.

My results were very mixed. Some half expected and some not.

Roxy got 2nd in her open and a 2nd and 3rd in her side classes. A bit disappointing but not that unexpected seen as she is out of coat :roll:.

Kisses got nowhere in the Grand class, really miffed about that, 1st and PC in the open, and 3rd in a big side class of massive male neuters. Mixed feelings about her results :?.

Gucci got the Grand PC, 1st, PC and BOB in her open and 3rd in a side class. Over the moon about this one as is Zoe :lol:.

charliebubs
27-04-2008, 09:30 AM
It was lovely to see you again yesterday too, Kay, and your gorgeous cats of course!!!! :)

I'm sorry that you got some unexpected results. :(

Red had a successful Red Card Day! He came first in his open and got his second PC, but he was beaten to the Best of Breed by a lovely (heavily titled) cat ;)

He came first in all three of his side classes too.

Well done Red!!! :) :) :)

Fran
27-04-2008, 09:36 AM
Congratulations Charlie and Red!! Kay, you and Zoe must be over the moon at Gucci's succesful day!!! I'm sorry the results were not as favourable for you but to come third beating a class full of large male neuters is some feat, so well done!!

babycakes
27-04-2008, 12:23 PM
Congratulations Charlie and Red. (pics please)
And Kay, kisses, Roxy and Gucci congrats and comissirations where apporpriate. X (pics too please)

Kay
27-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Congratulations Red on his red card day, Charlie, he was looking lovely. Hopefully he will get his third at the next show. Will that be the Midlands?

Sorry babycakes I took my camera but forgot to take any pics. How daft am I.

babycakes
27-04-2008, 03:43 PM
That means I will have to wait patiently until next time :roll: :lol: :lol:

Kay
27-04-2008, 03:59 PM
That means I will have to wait patiently until next time :roll: :lol: :lol:

I am taking Kisses to the Merseyside at Ellesmere Port on the 7th June if you fancy popping along. I will be stewarding but should be free later in the afternoon. It would be great to see you again and I now Kisses would love another cuddle.

babycakes
27-04-2008, 04:06 PM
I am taking Kisses to the Merseyside at Ellesmere Port on the 7th June if you fancy popping along. I will be stewarding but should be free later in the afternoon. It would be great to see you again and I now Kisses would love another cuddle.

Aww thanks Kay, That would have been nice unfortunately I'm in Keswick that weekend.

Kay
27-04-2008, 04:20 PM
Aww thanks Kay, That would have been nice unfortunately I'm in Keswick that weekend.

What a shame. We will be going to the Gwynedd show at Queensferry as well which I think is on the 20th July, I will check that date though. I can't do too many shows now as I have three litters of kittens due shortly. I promise I won't forget to take pics of them for you :roll: .

Soupie
27-04-2008, 04:45 PM
Congratulations everyone who was showing yesterday :D

charliebubs
30-04-2008, 02:58 PM
Congratulations Red on his red card day, Charlie, he was looking lovely. Hopefully he will get his third at the next show. Will that be the Midlands?

Yes - next stop Midland Counties in May :-D

Fingers crossed he'll be made up in that show. Woohoooo!!!

I did take some pics and will try and upload them tonight or tomorrow. ;)