PDA

View Full Version : No Monday thread?

dandysmom
14-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Can't seem to find one today: where is everyone?

Sunny but brisk here, 6 degrees and quite windy; did the usual market run. Long long wait for the bus: traffic is a complete mess today because of the Pope's visit; road closures everywhere! And will be like this for the next few days..

Hope all are well and just not posting because you're busy.....?

charliebubs
14-04-2008, 04:31 PM
Hello Eileen!! :)

I'm here. It's been true to form with April Showers here today, but now the sun is shining brightly.

Not much else to report.

Kazz
14-04-2008, 04:45 PM
Sorry Eileen reporting for duty, its been a nice day here.
I've had bedroom furniture delivered and been building that up built a bedside cabinet, and two chests of drawers. Got the wardrobe to do. :-D
Rearranged the bedroom :roll: as you do. And found something will post another thread on that. In cat chat.

Also been in the garden and finished the painting and now put up the trellis, and painted that to so all systems go here.

Oh yes done a bit of a run to the shops but not a big shop got that to do.:)

Thinking of buying a new computer desk not sure if to go wood or glass.

Got a display cabinet coming for the living room tomorrow.

Seems looking at my post like I've been busy but its been a nice day.

Karen

charliebubs
14-04-2008, 04:47 PM
Good Lord Kazz - you have been busy!!!!! :lol: :lol:

dandysmom
14-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Kazz, that tired me out just reading about it! :-D Woman, you have got so much energy it's scary...:D

pinklizzy
14-04-2008, 05:09 PM
I was working this morning then I went into town to do some shopping-went to buy some white-fish from the fishmongers for one of my feline patients who's not eating,his mum says he likes fish so that's what we'll try next!
I have a total fish/seafood phobia though so I've been boiling it while wearing arm-length gloves,luckily my cold means I can't smell it! Once it's cooled I'll take it down to him.

Kazz
14-04-2008, 05:20 PM
I was working this morning then I went into town to do some shopping-went to buy some white-fish from the fishmongers for one of my feline patients who's not eating,his mum says he likes fish so that's what we'll try next!
I have a total fish/seafood phobia though so I've been boiling it while wearing arm-length gloves,luckily my cold means I can't smell it! Once it's cooled I'll take it down to him.

Ahh thats lovely. What a nice thing to do, :-D well done you.
Sure your patient will love it and most of all his "mom" will be totaly gobsmacked you've gone to so much trouble. I would be chocked if someone had done that for one of mine.

Good on ya.:-D

pinklizzy
14-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Thanks Kazz, I've even been known to make tuna puree for a cat with a jaw fracture so he could lap it up. Just want them all to feel better! :-D

yola
14-04-2008, 06:03 PM
PL; you're a star! Kazz, your a gluton for punishment LOL!!!

Me? Just been very, very busy today. Doing work bits but also some leaflet and poster designs for our Neutering Campaign at CP. All pretty well OK here. My Mum spoke to my Aunt yesterday; she's not brilliant but nothing too negative to report. Let's hope she keeps continuing to slowly improve.

Hope to be back later for a bit before Walking the Dead starts. That's one of those 'must-see' programmes for me :D

Kazz
14-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Oh yes thats back on isn't it I like that. The mix of Sue Johnson and Trevor Eve is compelling viewing.

angieh
14-04-2008, 06:50 PM
Hi all - nothing much to report here either! PL and Kazz - super women!!! Sunshine and showers here today and some paperwork and nothing much else, except a trip to the tip and petfood warehouse for some more litter for Merly! (He's being such a good boy - if you know what I mean!!!)